Free shipping on orders over $99
Enables 1:1 closeup photography in a dramatically more compact and lightweight body
The Pentax D FA Macro 50mm F2.8 macro lens design features superior delineation performance optimized for digital photography, includes an image circle that supports the 35mm film size (36mmx24mm), and enables 1:1 closeup photography in a dramatically more compact and lightweight size.
The smc PENTAX-D FA MACRO 50mm F2.8 is designed for digital and film SLR cameras. It utilizes curvature and positioning of optical elements to virtually eliminate flare and ghosting for clear, high-quality images particularly important to digital photography. This versatile lens can also be used as a standard lens. Achieving life-size (1:1) magnification it features our acclaimed SMC multi-layer coating to lower surface reflection, reduce ultraviolet rays and deliver clear, high-contrast images.
- High image quality design optimized for the characteristics of digital images
- Image circle that supports 35mm format SLR cameras
- Includes iris ring
- New compact high-performance optical lens and outer parts combining a light weight with high strength for enabling a compact, lightweight body.
- A floating lens system is used for providing superior delineation performance from the minimum shooting distance to the infinity end
- MF operation was enhanced for enabling quick and precise focusing
- Supports Quick-Shift Focus System when PENTAX digital SLR camera is attached
- The focus clamp function is equipped to hold the focusing ring at any fixed point.
Do not turn the focusing ring forcibly when the focus clamp function is ON. It may cause the subject out of focus.
- MPN - 21530
- GTIN - 0027075108639
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 75 mm
|Lens type||Prime lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/2.8|
|Max Format size||35mm Full Frame|
|Camera Mount||Pentax K|
|Lens Format||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Pentax Digital (APS-C)|
|Lens mount||Pentax KAF|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||5.91’ (15 cm)|
|Angle Of View||47|
APS-C Picture Angle: 31.5
|Filter Size||Front: 49 mm|
|Motor Type||Screw Drive from camera|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.6 x 2.6“ (6.60 x 6.60 cm)|
|Filter Thread||49 mm|
|Focal Length||50mm |
Equivalent to 35mm format: 76.5mm
|Dimensions(DxL)||67.5 x 60 mm|
|Filter Thread Size||49mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Angle of View||31.5|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.195m|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 7 Groups|