The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Micro Lens is a prime lens with a fixed focal length of 60mm (35mm equivalent: 120mm) designed for sharp Micro shooting. The wide, fast f/2.8 maximum aperture creates a shallow depth of field and improves image quality in low-light conditions. The much narrower minimum aperture of f/22 creates greater depth of field and is useful in brighter conditions. The lens' aperture is controlled by a 7-blade circular diaphragm. The maximum reproduction ratio is 1:1, and you can focus as close as 18.8 cm.
This versatile lens contains 13 elements in 10 groups, including ED (extra-low dispersion), HR (High Refractive index) and E-HR (Extra-High Refractive index) glass elements, which reduce chromatic aberrations for greater accuracy in your images. The lens accepts filters with a diameter of 46mm. This macro lens is also Movie & Still Compatible (MSC), meaning its focusing is quiet enough that the sound will not be picked up during video recording. The MSC mechanism is based on a floating-type inner focusing system comprising 3 drive systems resulting in no change to overall lens length during autofocusing. Additionally, the lens features focus limit switching and a shooting distance / magnification indicator window to enhance macro shooting control and precision. Also, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 is also dust and splash proof.
- Compatible with the PEN series of Micro Four Thirds digital cameras
- A prime lens with a fixed focal length of 60mm (35mm equivalent: 120mm) designed for sharp close-up shooting
- The wide, fast f/2.8 aperture creates a shallow depth of field wide open and improves image quality in low-light conditions.
- The lens' aperture is controlled by a 7-blade circular diaphragm
- You can focus as close as 18.8 cm with the maximum reproduction ratio of 1:1.
- The single ED (extra-low dispersion), 2 HR (High Refractive index) and single E-HR (Extra-High Refractive index) glass
- The lens accepts filters with a diameter of 46mm
- The lens is Movie & Still Compatible (MSC), with near-silent focusing
- Focus limit switching and a shooting distance / magnification indicator window improve micro shooting control and precision
- The optional FR-2 Adapter Ring enables easy attachment of RF-11 ring flash or STF-22 twin flash (both sold separately),
- Use the optional LH-49 Lens Hood to block unwanted rays of light, preventing lens flare improving image clarity and quality
- Lens features dust- and splash-proof construction
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 120 mm
|Lens type||Prime lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/2.8
|Max Format size||Micro Four Thirds|
|Camera Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle Of View||20|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.20 x 3.23“ (56 x 82 mm)|
|Filter Thread||46 mm|
|Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||19 cm|
|Filter size||Front: 46 mm|
|Diameter x Length||56 x 82 mm|
|Focal length||60mm | Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 120 mm|
|Lens configuration||13 Elements in 10 Groups|