Free shipping on orders over $99
A true one-lens solution, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR from Nikon is a 27-450mm equivalent zoom designed for DX-format cameras. Spanning wide-angle to super telephoto, this handy lens is well-suited to walk-around photo and video applications. Its optical design features both aspherical and extra-low dispersion glass, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range in order to produce notable sharpness and clarity. A Super Integrated Coating is featured, too, and cuts flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color saturation.
Benefitting handling with such a long zoom range is VR II image stabilization, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to help realize sharp imagery when shooting handheld. A Silent Wave Motor is also used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
- All-in-one zoom spans wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths and is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format cameras, where it provides a 27-450mm equivalent range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- MPN - JAA812DA
- GTIN - 018208021963
|Focal Length||18 - 300mm|
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format
Focal Length: 27 - 450 mm
|Lens type||Zoom lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6|
Minimum: f/22 - 32
|Max Format size||APS-C/DX|
|Camera Mount||Nikon F|
|Lens Format||Nikon DX|
|Lens mount||Nikon F (DX)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||1.48’ (45 cm)|
|Minimum aperture||F22.0 - F32.0|
|Angle Of View||76 - 5 20’|
|Filter Size||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.3 x 4.7’(8.38 x 11.94 cm|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Lens Hood||Nikon HB-58|
|Focal Length||18 to 300mm |
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 27 to 450 mm
|Dimensions(DxL)||83 x 120 mm|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 77 mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 to 5.6 |
Minimum: f/22 to 32
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX|
|Angle of View||76 to 5 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||45 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3.13|
|Optical Design||19 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
Nikon AF-S Nikkor DX 18-300mm F/3.5-5.6 G ED VR Lens
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor DX 18-300mm F/3.5-5.6 G ED VR Lens x 1
- 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap x 1
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap x 1
- HB-58 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR x 1
- CL-1120 Soft Lens Case x 1