Free shipping on orders over $99
Nikon AF-S 85mm f1.4G Lens
The adoption of a maximum aperture of f/1.4 and rounded diaphragm (9 blades) enables the expression of bright and beautiful blur characteristics. The lens exhibits excellent rendering capability with shooting all distances, from close-up to infinity, making it especially suited to portrait photography. It is also an excellent choice for shooting in relatively dark situations, such as indoors or for capturing night landscapes.
A new optical design and Nano Crystal Coat adopted, to significantly reduce ghost and flare, makes the most of the performance expected of the latest fast fixed focal length NIKKOR lens.
- FX-format, fast, high-performance mid-telephoto 85mm fixed focal length lens with a maximum aperture of f/1.4 that offers superior image quality.
- Adoption of a maximum aperture of f/1.4 and nine-blade rounded diaphragm for natural blur effects.
- Nano Crystal Coat to significantly reduce ghost and flare
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures smooth, quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes available - M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus), as well as a new and improved manual focus drive mechanism.
- Nikon's internal focusing (IF) system means the lens barrel length does not change during focusing.
- MPN - JAA338DA
- GTIN - 018208021956
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format
Focal Length: 127.5 mm
|Lens type||Prime lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/1.4|
|Max Format size||35mm Full Frame|
|Camera Mount||Nikon F|
|Lens Format||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Lens mount||Nikon F (DX)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||3.0’ (91.44 cm)|
|Angle Of View||28 30’|
DX Picture Angle: 18 50’
|Filter Size||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.4 x 3.3“ (8.64 x 8.38 cm)|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Lens Hood||Nikon HB-55|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions(DxL)||86.2 x 84 mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.4 |
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||28 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||85 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:8.33|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|