Free shipping on orders over $99
Offering a comfortable wide-angle field of view in a small size, the NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8 from Nikon is a manual focus prime well-suited for landscape, nature, and documentary shooting. Its modest f/2.8 maximum aperture strikes a balance between its sleek form factor and being fast enough for working in low-light conditions. Additionally, the optical design uses a Close Range Correction system, which maintains consistent image quality and sharpness from the minimum focusing distance of 8.3" to infinity.
- Wide-angle 28mm lens is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 42mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is suitable for working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the compact, lightweight form factor.
- Close Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from 8.3" to infinity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by engraved focus distance and depth of field scales.
- Seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- MPN - JAA112AB
- GTIN - 018208014200
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C Format
Focal Length: 42 mm
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Camera Mount||Nikon F|
|Lens Format||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||8.4“ (21 cm)|
|Angle Of View||74|
DX Picture Angle: 53
|Filter Size||Front:52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.50 x 1.80“ (63.5 x 45.7 mm)|
|Dimensions(DxL)||63.5 x 45.7 mm|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 52 mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||74|
|Minimum Focus Distance||21 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3.9|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 8 Groups|