Free shipping on orders over $99
Blending a favored wide-angle focal length with a bright maximum aperture, the EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM is a Canon L-series lens characterized by a robust physical construction and sophisticated optical design. Two ultra-low dispersion elements help to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing while a pair of aspherical elements reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and clarity. Individual elements also feature a Sub Wavelength Coating to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality in a variety of lighting conditions. Besides the optical attributes, this lens is also distinguished by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions for controlling depth of field. Additionally, this lens sports a ring-type USM for quick and quiet autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override, and an internal floating focus mechanism also helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Wide-angle prime 24mm f/1.4 lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture greatly benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements are used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Floating internal focusing mechanism helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from 9.8" to infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- MPN - EF2414LII
- GTIN - 4960999575063
|Lens type||Prime lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/1.4|
|Max Format size||35mm Full Frame|
|Camera Mount||Canon EF|
|Lens Format||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Canon (APS-C)|
|Lens mount||Canon EF|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||9.84“ (25 cm)|
|Angle Of View||84|
|Special Elements/Coatings||2 UD Elements|
|Filter Size||77 mm|
|Motor Type||Ring-type Ultrasonic|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.29 x 3.42“ (83.5 x 86.9 mm)|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Lens Hood||Canon EW-83K|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions(DxL)||83.5 x 86.9 mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.4 |
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||84|
|Minimum Focus Distance||25 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5.88|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
- Canon EOS 1DX Digital SLR Camera Body$4,399.00
- DJI Tello Drone Iron Man Edition$209.00
- Airwood Cubee Drone Camera Kit$169.00
- Canon EOS 5DS DSLR$3,247.00
- Airwood Cubee Drone Program Kit$169.00
- Nikon D500 DSLR Camera (Body Only)$2,329.00
- Airwood Cubee Drone Kit$129.00
- DJI Mavic Air - Onyx Black$1,299.00
- Airwood 4 in 1 Drone Kit$169.00
- ZeroTech Dobby - Quadcopter$549.00
- DJI Tello Drone$169.00
- DJI Mavic Pro - Fly More Combo$1,799.00
- SwellPro Spry Sports Drone$1,399.00