Free shipping on orders over $99
Ideal for portraiture, the EF 135mm f/2L USM is a medium telephoto prime and a member of Canon's L-series of lenses. The long focal length coupled with the f/2 maximum aperture afford a great deal of control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and using selective focus, and the bright aperture also benefits shooting handheld in low-light conditions. In regard to the optical design, the lens uses two ultra-low dispersion elements to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for high clarity, and a Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy. Complementing the imaging attributes, a ring-type USM is employed to deliver quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control.
- Medium-length telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 216mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords significant control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an rear focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is dust and moisture-resistant for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.
- MPN - EF13520L
- GTIN - 4960999213323
|Lens type||Prime lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/2|
|Max Format size||35mm Full Frame|
|Camera Mount||Canon EF|
|Lens Format||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Canon (APS-C)|
|Lens mount||Canon EF|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||3’ (91.44 cm)|
|Angle Of View||18|
|Filter Size||72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.2 x 4.4“ (8.13 x 11.18 cm)|
|Filter Thread||72 mm|
|Lens Hood||Canon ET-78II|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions(DxL)||82.5 x 112 mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/2 |
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||18|
|Minimum Focus Distance||90 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||8, Rounded|