Free shipping on orders over $99
A desirable telephoto for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras, the 85mm f/1.8 Lens from Samyang pairs a sleek form factor with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture for depth of field control and greater versatility in difficult lighting conditions. The optical design features one extra-low dispersion element, which reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing, and one high refractive index element to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to boost contrast by suppressing lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, the lens has a manual focus design for precise focusing down to 2.1' and a nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce imagery with a high degree of clarity and color fidelity.
- A high refractive index element is used to control spherical aberrations and distortions in order to realize higher sharpness and accurate rendering.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to all lens elements in order to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- This manual focus lens has a non-rotating 62mm front filter mount to better enable the use of polarizing, graduated ND, and other filter types that require precise positioning.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- MPN - 200854
- GTIN - N/A
|Maximum Diameter||67.5 mm|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.65m|
|Filter size||62.0 mm|
|Weight||362 g (without lens caps and hood) |
|Angle of view||APS-C: 19.1 |
|Lens configuration||9 elements in 7 groups|
|Focal length||85mm |
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 127.5 mm