Free shipping on orders over $99
Featuring an especially slim, pancake design, the silver XF 27mm f/2.8 from Fujifilm is a versatile 41mm-equivalent prime that is ideal for travel and everyday shooting. Its f/2.8 maximum aperture helps to realize its slim stature, and also suits working in difficult lighting conditions and offers control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques. One aspherical element has been incorporated in the optical design, and helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations, and a Super EBC coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting. Additionally, benefitting both photo and video applications, a high-torque DC coreless motor is used to realize quick, accurate, and near-silent autofocus performance.
- Short normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 41mm equivalent focal length.
- Modestly bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light, affords control over depth of field, and helps to keep the overall physical design compact and lightweight.
- Pancake form factor measures less than 1" thick for an ultra-portable, versatile design.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- High-torque DC coreless motor provides especially quick, precise, and responsive autofocus performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- MPN - 74248
- GTIN - 4547410341737
|Type||Fujifilm X Mount|
Format Compatibility: APS-C
|Minimum Focusing Distance||34 cm|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 39 mm|
|Diameter x Length||61.2 x 23 mm|
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 41 mm
|Angle of view||55.5|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Filter size||Front: 39 mm|