Prized for its versatility, the Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens is a wide-angle to short telephoto zoom characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture. Ideal for use in nearly any shooting scenario, this zoom is benefitted by a five-stop-effective Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. Also, complementing handling is a unique customizable Control Ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
Benefitting image quality, the advanced optical design features a Super Spectra Coating, which helps to suppress ghosting and flare in order to improve contrast and colour accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Ideal for both photo and video applications, this lens also incorporates a Nano USM autofocus motor, which delivers quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance.
Key Features of the Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and colour neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by five stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Nano USM system utilizes both a ring-type USM and an STM mechanism to realize quick and accurate focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit both photography and video applications. This focusing system also affords full-time manual focus control when working in the one-shot AF mode.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- MPN - 2963C003AA
- GTIN - 4549292115611
|Optical Design||18 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4.16|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Dimensions||83.5 x 107.3 mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon RF|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Focal length||24 to 105 mm|
|Angle of view||84 to 23 20'|
|Filter size||Front: 77 mm|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||45 cm|
- Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS Lens
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- EW-83N Lens Hood
- Lens Case LP1319