Carl Zeiss now offers photographers special accessories to support their work with ZEISS lenses!
The UV filters from Carl Zeiss are optically and mechanically tailored to the high-quality ZEISS SLR lenses and protected against light reflections with the ZEISS T* multi-coating.
The Zeiss filters meet the highest demands on mechanical quality and can be quickly and easily changed. High-quality optical glass is tailored to the performance of ZEISS lenses, while the T* multi-coating minimizes light reflections on the glass-air surfaces and improves transmission. In addition to the filter function, the front lens element of the lens provides protection against contamination and scratches. With the standard thread diameters of 58, 67, 72 and 82 mm, the filters also fit the lenses of other manufacturers.
- Slim design to avoid vignetting
- Protect your lens from dust and scratches
- Protection for your lens investment from scratches and dust with MC (Multi-Coated) Protector
- A world leader in advanced photo-optical design, Carl Zeiss high-quality filters ideally complement the precision optics of Zeiss lenses
- T* Coating Pioneered by Carl Zeiss, these coated optical filters features T* coatings that are highly effective in minimizing reflections between filter and lens surfaces to suppress flares and ghosts.
- Filter supplied with an exclusive case to protect the filter when not in use
- MPN - 1856323
- GTIN - N/A
|Filter Factor||1 (0 Stop)|
|Circular Size||67 mm|
|Front Thread / Bayonet||67 mm|