Now try a Hoya 52mm Circular Polarising Pro1D DMC Filter and see how the benefit of substantially reduced reflections can improve your image. Reduced internal reflections mean a clearer image with greater contrast.
Key Features of the Hoya 52mm Circular Polarising Pro1D DMC Filter
- Designed and engineered for Digital SLR Cameras and Lenses to serve as a lens protector and to reduce the adverse effects of ultraviolet light
- Digital Multi-Coated (DMC) -- Greatly reduces lens flare and ghosting
- Black Almite Frame (BAF) -- Black matte finish aluminium frame reduces reflections
- Black Rimmed Glass (BRG) -- Reduces light reflection around the filter edge to enhance contrast
- Low Profile Frame (LPF) -- Ultra-thin frame helps avoid vignetting on wide-angle lenses
- Knurled Edge Frame (KEF) -- Aids easy Attachment and removal
Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
Black Almite Frame
Filters feature a black matte aluminium satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
Black Rimmed Glass
These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
Low Profile FrameUltra-thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide-angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
Knurling Edge Frame
These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
UV Protected Case
Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
- MPN - C559352
- GTIN - 024066040541
|Filter Type||Circular Polarizer|
|Circular Size||52 mm|
|Front Thread / Bayonet||52 mm|
- Hoya 52mm Circular Polarising Pro1D DMC Filter