Dedicated to select Canon super-telephoto lenses, the Drop-In Circular Polarizing Filter PL-C 52 (WIII) is an intuitive and sleek means for using a polarizer in conjunction with these lenses, which lack traditional filter threads. This polarizer is permanently installed within a drop-in holder that allows for easy install and removal.
The circular polarizing filter is useful for minimizing reflections and glare and enhances overall color and tonal saturation by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM
- EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM
Circular Polarizer Filter
- Reduces reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Increases saturation and contrast.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun.
- MPN - 52PLCWIII
- GTIN - 4549292118599
|Filter Type||Circular Polarizer|
- Canon 52PLCWIII Drop In CPL Filter