TheÂ Hoya PRO ND32 ND Filter is an important tool for controlling light reduction. This ND filter permits less depth of field under bright lighting since the aperture has to be larger and, in addition, it permits long time exposures in bright sunlight.
The ACCU-ND technology in the Hoya PRO ND filters yields a truly neutral colour balance that will not add any noticeable colour-cast to your images. The Hoya PRO ND series is aimed at the still photography and HDSLR video markets. The Hoya PRO ND32 ND Filter reduces light entering the camera lens by the equivalent of 5 stops.
The Metallic ACCU-ND coating on the PRO ND32 ND filters do not colour shift as you move from one density to the next, a common problem with other series of neutral density filters. Now you can set your white balance once and have the same colour balance even if you need to change filters due to changes in lighting, or for creative effect.
The PROND filters use Hoya_â€ _s exclusive clear optical glass that has a metallic ACCU-ND coating front and back to create the neutral density effect.
The Hoya PRO ND32 ND Filter is a dark neutral density filter with a filter factor 32. This filter factor converts to a 5 stops reduction on the amount of light entering the lens. With this filter motion is greatly blurred or depending on the speed some moving subjects will disappear altogether.
- Dark neutral density filter with a filter factor 32 (5 stops)
- Grey filter that has no effect on colour balance thanks to Hoya_â€ _s ACCU-ND technology
- Metallic ACCU-ND coating to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, etc.
- Helps decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
|Filter Type||Neutral Density|
|Circular Size||62 mm|
|Filter Material||Optical Glass|