Free shipping on orders over $99
The 84 x 84mm NUANCES Neutral Density 2.4 Filter from Cokin is a solid ND filter providing a 8 stop reduction in exposure. This 2.4 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or longer shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
NAUNCES filters are constructed from tempered Schott B270 glass and feature nano-metallic alloy film coatings on both sides of the filter surface to attenuate infrared light and maintain true color fidelity. Multi-layered coatings further help to reduce surface reflections for increased contrast and clarity.
- ND 2.4 filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 8 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- A nano-metallic alloy film has been applied to both sides of the filter in order attenuate infrared light and ensure neutral coloration.
- Multi-layered coating helps to reduce surface reflections for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- Tempered Schott B270 glass construction maintains high optical clarity with low reflectivity.
- A removable foam mask is included to help prevent light leaks between the filter and filter holder.
- Filter measures 3.3 x 3.3" / 84 x 84mm, is 2.3mm-thick, and is compatible with Cokin P filter holders.
- MPN - NDP256
- GTIN - 3611531100137
|Filter Type||Solid ND|
|Filter Factor||2.4 (8 Stops)|
|Rectangular Size||84.0 x 84.0 mm|
|Filter Thickness||2.3 mm|