Free shipping on orders over $99
Helping to reduce the overall exposure by four stops, thisÂ 67mm ND 16x Filter fromÂ Leica is a solid neutral density 1.2 filter offering greater control over exposures. The solid ND 1.2 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
The filter is constructed from optical glass and set in lightweight aluminum rings; both are of the same standards as those used in Leica's M lenses. The glass has also been multicoated to help suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy.
- Solid ND 1.2 filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a four-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Optical glass construction maintains clean, neutral image quality and a multi-coating has been applied to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Lightweight yet durable aluminum-alloy ring is made from the same material as Leica's M-mount lenses.
- Protective plastic storage case included.
|Filter Type||Solid ND|
|Type||Solid neutral density|
|Density||3.0 (ND1000) [10 stop]|
|Circular Size||67 mm|
|Effect||Permits an increased exposure|
|Front Thread / Bayonet||58 mm|
|Construction||Clear optical glass and aluminum ring|
|Front Filter Thread Size||58 mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||58 mm|