Characterized by its especially compact and lightweight form factor, the LAOWA 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 C-Dreamer Nikon Z is a petite and flexible ultra-wide-angle zoom for Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras. Its sleek size and versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths make it ideal for landscape, nature, and architectural shooting as well as astrophotography applications.
Its optical design incorporates both extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements in order to correct a variety of aberrations and distortions for sharper, clearer image quality and accurate color rendering. A Frog Eye Coating has also been applied to repel dust and moisture from the front element of the lens to benefit working in trying environmental conditions. Additionally, the manual aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture changes to suit video applications, and the rear of the lens is threaded to accept 37mm screw-in filters.
Key Features of the LAOWA 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 C-Dreamer Nikon Z
- Ultra-wide-angle zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
- One extra-low dispersion element reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 15cm away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4.
- The manual aperture ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Five straight diaphragm blades are used to render crisp 10-point sun-stars when photographing point light sources with smaller aperture sizes.
- Accepts 37mm filters via a rear filter mount and is also compatible with the optional Laowa Magnetic 100mm Filter Holder.
- MPN - VE1018NZ
- GTIN - 6940486700794
|Focal Length||10 to 18mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4.5 to 5.6|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Angle of View||130° 102'|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.91" / 15 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||37 mm (Rear)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.76 x 3.58" / 70 x 90.9 mm|
|Weight||1.09 lb / 496 g|