The Kenko 43mm MC Air UV Filter is aﬀordably priced, but they have multiple coats on both sides to achieve a ﬁlter transparency of approximately 98%.
The MC series consists of basic lens-protection ﬁlters such as Protector, UV, and 1B Skylight. Despite their reasonable prices, MC ﬁlters use quality materials for the glass and ﬁlter frame so that reﬂection on the lens isn’t interfered with.
Key Features of the Kenko 43mm MC Air UV Filter
- Kenko AIR Multi-Coated UV Filter
- Designed to be ultra-thin / Super Silm and Protecting a lens while not affecting the original colors and focus.
- High-Performance Multi Coating more effective in reducing reflection
- You can get a clear image with hight transmittance
- This UV filter is a useful tool to minimize the affection of Ultraviolet Rays.
The Kenko 77mm MC Air UV Filter is slim and designed to sit on your camera's lens without cutting down any important light. The filter can be used on the wide-angle lenses and the slim frame protects the image's corners from becoming dark, unlike other filters with a wider profile. Protection from UV light saves images from the unwanted blue color cast.
The filter features Multi-Layer Coating on both sides which protects it from dirt and scratches. The coating also benefits images by cutting down the reflections and makes images look relatively crisp.
- MPN - 224394
- GTIN - 4961607243947
|Type of camera filter||Ultra Violet (UV)|
|Thickness||Outward protrusion_4.3mm / Total_6.2mm|
- Kenko 43mm MC Air UV Filter