Free shipping on orders over $99
HPRC 2760W Wheeled cases are totally portable with a retractable handle, built in wheels, are lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable and can be used to carry all kinds of equipment and accessories. This model has an empty interior and can be used for a variety of storage solutions or can be customized to suit individual requirements.
- Ergonomic handles made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin for comfort & strength.
- Retractable Aluminum Handle
- Built in Heavy Duty Wheels for Mobility
- Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase totally waterproof.
- Extremely robust two-phase latch system ensuring a fluidity of movement and preventing accidental opening in case of a fall.
- Reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant.
- Constructed of a patented material consisting of a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber.
- HPRC cases are up to 20% lighter than many competitor cases.
- Priority to combine lightness with maximum protection while continually developing the TTX01 material in the search for lighter alternatives without compromising quality and strength.
- TTX01 resin provides the cases the ability to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity allowing them to conform to a range of military & industrial certifications. A HPRC case used in extreme temperatures (hot or cold) without losing its own distinctive features or shape.
- Guaranteed Temperature range - 40° C - (40° F) up to + 80° C (+176° F).
- All HPRC Cases are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand, withstand falls and impacts and are a means of transport which provide unparalleled protection.
- The entire range of HPRC Cases conform to ISO9001 with a constant focus on maintaining the highest levels of product performance, durability and quality.
- The quality range of HPRC cases are designed and manufactured entirely in Italy and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0m
- STANAG 4280 is a NATO specification for high and low temperatures for extended periods of time: up to 55°Celcius (131° Fahrenheit) for 48 hours and as low as -20° Celsius (-4.0° Fahrenheit) for 16 hours.
- DS 81-41 (Military Grade)
- MPN - HPRC2760WEMPBLK
- GTIN - 8033389413248
|Interior Dimensions||690 x 450 x 300 mm|
|Exterior Dimensions||750 x 510 x 329 mm|
|Weight||Empty: 9.20kg |
With cubed foam: 10.72kg