Store, transport, and protect your gear with the lightweight and waterproof HPRC 2400 - Hard Case Empty (Red) The case is red and can be used to carry audio, photo, or video equipment. It meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases and the hard-resin shell is virtually unbreakable. The interior rubber O-ring ensures the case is air and watertight. Carry your case with the comfortable, soft-grip handle. To maintain proper pressure, the case has an air pressure release valve.
Key Features of the HPRC 2400 - Hard Case Empty (Red)
- Unbreakable, waterproof, resin case made to carry audio, photo or video equipment, and accessories
- Neoprene O-rings keep the cases air and watertight
- Air pressure release valve
- For field comfort, the case is carried by a super-soft, rigid-grip handle
- Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated for shipping cases
- IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that the entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion).
- STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
- Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by special order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System
- MPN - HPRC2400EMPRED
- GTIN - 8033389410148