Protect your investments with this 37mm PRO1 Digital Protector Filter from Hoya, which acts as the first line of defense for your lens. As a clear filter, it is designed to have no impact on your image quality and has no light loss. A digital multi-coating helps optimized image quality by preventing flash and ghosting while black rimmed glass minimizes the chances of edge reflections. Also, this filter has a low profile matte black aluminum frame with 37mm front filter threads and knurled sides. Additionally, it comes with a UV-protected filter case.
Key Features of HOYA 37mm Protector Pro1D DMC
- Clear filter offers general protection for your lens.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Digital multi-coating prevents internal ghosting and reflections.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Thin, lightweight aluminum-alloy almite filter ring helps to prevent vignetting and reflections.
- Black rimmed glass limits edge reflections.
- Knurled sides provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens.
- 37mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- UV-protected plastic case for storage and transport.
- MPN - C559437
- GTIN - 024066040701
|Filter Factor||1 (+0-Stop)|
|Circular Size||37 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||37 mm|
|Filter Thickness||3 mm|
|Color Temperature Effect||None|
- HOYA 37mm Protector Pro1D DMC