With the Hasselblad 907X 50C Mirrorless Medium Format Digital Camera Body Hasselblad’s photographic history is connected in one system. Bridge the past and the present with the modernized CFV II 50C attached to a classic Hasselblad V System camera. Merge the CFV II 50C with the 907X to create a whole new combination that enables shooting with a variety of Hasselblad optics, ranging from the V System to Hasselblad's modern XCD Lenses.
The 907X is compatible with the XCD range of mirrorless lenses, as well as HC/HCD, V system, and XPan lenses via optional adapters. The CFV II 50C digital back consists of a 50MP CMOS 44 x 33mm medium format sensor capable of a whopping 14 stops of dynamic range and 16-bit colour depth. Hasselblad’s Natural Color Solution technology ensures true-to-life colour, producing natural skin tones, brilliant landscapes, and precise reproductions. Files can be saved as Hasselblad 3FR raw or full-size JPEG.
A tilting 3.0" 920k-dot touchscreen simplifies operation and features a 60 fps refresh rate for natural playback, as well as touch autofocus control. Two SD memory card slots support UHS-II protocol cards, and a USB 3.0 Type-C connector lets you transfer files or shoot tethered using the Phocus Mobile 2 app. Additionally, you can share files or control the camera over Wi-Fi, and an integrated GPS module can keep track of the location of shots.
Together, the 907X and CFV II 50C back weigh only 726g, making for an extremely portable digital medium format camera. It is crafted of machined aluminium and is arguable as aesthetically pleasing as the images it is capable of producing.
Key Features of the Hasselblad 907X 50C Mirrorless Medium Format Digital Camera Body
- Using a V-system interface, this digital back can be used in conjunction with the included 907X camera body, with virtually any Hasselblad V system film camera from 1957 or later, or with technical and view cameras featuring a V-system mounting interface.
- Integrated 3.0" 920k-dot tilting LCD features a touchscreen design for intuitive control, menu navigation, and playback.
- Accepts one rechargeable lithium-ion battery internally in order to maintain the overall svelte profile reminiscent of A12 and A16 film backs. This battery can be charged in-back, too, via the USB Type-C port.
- Dual SD memory card slots both support the UHS-II protocol for faster read/write speeds.
- Built-in Wi-Fi permits wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control. Additionally, Phocus Mobile 2 allows for a rich tethered shooting experience from an iPad Pro or iPad Air (2019).
- USB 3.0 Type-C connector can be used for file transfer, tethered shooting from an iPad, or for in-camera battery charging via a computer, charger, or power bank.
- The integrated GPS module can be used for recording location details to image files for geotagging applications.
- Optimized for use with XCD series of lenses, which offer an integrated central shutter system, capable of sync speeds up to 1/2000 sec.
- Phocus Mobile 2, available for iPad Pro and iPad Air (2019), permits importing, editing, and rating of raw images as well as importing and rating full-resolution JPEG images directly on a tablet. Additionally, Phocus Mobile 2 supports full-resolution image export, tethered shooting, and direct camera control.
- Conventional computer-based tethered shooting is supported via the desktop version of Phocus.
Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever weighing in at only 206g, the 907X is extremely thin, lightweight and built to smoothly combine with the CFV II 50C, creating the highly compact 907X 50C digital mirrorless medium format camera. Connecting the 907X with the CFV II 50C enables shooting with a wide range of Hasselblad optics, including all XCD Lenses and all HC/HCD, V System and XPan Lenses via adapters.
907X CONTROL GRIP*
The 907X Control Grip improves handling for photographers accustomed to the more pronounced right-hand grip of DSLR and mirrorless camera bodies. It also allows for quick adjustments to aperture and shutter speed via a control dial, and autofocus point selection via joystick control. There is also the option to customize four additional buttons to perform one of 30 functions.
907X OPTICAL VIEWFINDER*
The 907X Optical Viewfinder recalls Hasselblad’s SWC viewfinder and is the perfect add-on for eye-level shooting. Attaching to the camera via its accessory shoe, it has a wide field of view and frame markings for XCD 21, 30, and 45mm lenses, as well as a centre cross to help with critical alignment.
CFV II 50C
The refreshed CFV II 50C digital back features a brilliant 50-megapixel CMOS medium format sensor, individually calibrated for optimal performance, with outstanding colour depth, a huge dynamic range of 14 stops and the ability to capture full-size in-camera JPEG images. Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution technology is integrated into the camera’s system, delivering superb, true-to-life tones that match what the human eye sees.
Ergonomically enhanced from the previous model, the CFV II 50C now has a touch and tilt rear display in addition to an internal battery slot, making it an even sleeker package. As a stand-alone back-compatible with most V System cameras, the CFV II 50C combines with the 907X camera body to allow even more creative possibilities.
- 50MP Medium Format Sensor
- Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
- 14 Stops Dynamic Range
MIX AND MATCH TO BUILD YOUR OWN SYSTEM
The CFV II 50C digital back can be paired with most Hasselblad V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards in addition to technical cameras, making it easy to combine analog and digital shooting. When combined with the 907X camera body, the photographer gains access to the entire XCD Lens range, providing autofocus and autoexposure. Unlike the previous CFV models, which are limited in terms of real wide-angle options, 907X 50C gives access to excellent wide-angle lenses including the XCD 21 and 30. This combination becomes very reminiscent of the Hasselblad SWC camera, but with interchangeable lenses.
All HC/HCD, V System, and XPan Lenses can also be used when coupled with the XH Adapter, XV Adapter, and XPan Lens Adapter, respectively. To broaden the spectrum of lens options even more, the 907X enables compatibility with a wide range of third-party adapters and lenses.
A DESIGN THAT LASTS THROUGH THE AGES
The CFV II 50C celebrates Hasselblad’s design-centric heritage with its timeless look featuring a similar form factor, leatherette cover and chrome edges as the original V System film magazines.
Coupling the digital back with Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever, the 907X, creates a very sleek, compact package. Combining modern technology with classic aesthetics reminiscent of the Hasselblad SWC camera, the CFV II 50C and 907X give a nod to Hasselblad’s history combined with its renowned image quality.
TILT. TOUCH. PINCH. SWIPE.
The CFV II 50C’s modern tilt screen features an intuitive touch interface with swipe and pinch-to-zoom options when image browsing. A high frame rate of 60fps enables a smooth live view through the digital display.
Thanks to the high-resolution screen and improved live view, including focus peaking, more accurate focusing is made possible, which is especially advantageous on the manual-focused V System cameras. The updated screen also has a fast 60 fps refresh rate for more fluid playback and the screen also supports autofocus point drag and drop placement and autofocus point size changes with pinch/spread finger movement.
SEE THE WORLD FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES
The combination of the CFV II 50C digital back and the 907X camera body offers a truly unique photographic experience, including the classic waist-level shooting style of the V System. Enabled by the CFV II 50C’s tilt screen, image composition, focusing and review are made simple when shooting at this distinct angle.
Photographers shooting on a V System camera with the CFV II 50C are given the flexibility of viewing either through the camera viewfinder or the digital back’s tilt screen.
Buy Hasselblad 907X 50C Mirrorless Medium Format Digital Camera Body with Hasselblad Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our Hasselblad products come with Hasselblad Australia Warranty.
Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock.
For more on our warranty policy please see digiDirect FAQ Warranty
- MPN - CPHB.00000611.01
- GTIN - 7392544116112
|Lens Mount||Hasselblad X|
|Camera Format||Medium Format|
|Maximum Resolution||8272 x 6200|
|Sensor Size||43.8 x 32.9 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, RAW, TIFF|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 25600|
|Shutter Type||Electronic Shutter, Leaf Shutter|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter
1/2000 to 4080 Second
1/10000 to 4080 Second
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Spot|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 2.7 fps at 50 MP|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Contrast Detection: 117|
Viewfinder and Monitor
|Monitor Resolution||920,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/2000 Second (Leaf Shutter)|
|Memory Card Slot||2 x SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Connectivity||USB 3.0, USB Type-C|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C|
|Battery||1 x Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 3400 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.02 x 3.66 x 3.31" / 102 x 93 x 84 mm|
|Weight||1.90 lb / 865 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
- Hasselblad 907X 50C Mirrorless Medium Format Digital Camera Body
- Hasselblad Optical Viewfinder for 907x 50CPre OrderDon't pay $869.00 $782.10Earn 1,564 Qantas Points
- Hasselblad Control Grip for 907x 50CPre OrderDon't pay $1,249.00 $1,124.10Earn 2,248 Qantas Points
- Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR Camera Body$12,999.00Earn 25,998 Qantas Points
- Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR with D FA 55mm f2.8 lens$15,299.00Earn 30,598 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)Don't pay $7,499.00 $6,374.15Earn 12,748 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm GFX 50R Body Only$7,077.00Earn 14,154 Qantas Points
- FujiFilm GFX 50R with GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens Kit$9,999.00Earn 19,998 Qantas Points
- FujiFilm GFX 50R w/ GF 45mm F2.8 R LM WR Lens Kit$8,749.00Earn 17,498 Qantas Points