The Haida Pro II S MC Variable ND 12-500x 105mm Filter allows you to adjust different levels of density from scene to scene by darkening the image from ND8 to ND1000, allowing you to shoot with longer exposure times or with a wider aperture than you normally would. needed. Providing a reduction from 3 to 10 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and transmit movement more easily. The filter does not affect the colouration of the image.
The anti-reflective coating helps increase light transmission by reducing reflections, light scattering, and ghosting. In addition, it offers greater protection to the filter substrate and it stays cleaner for longer than uncoated filters.
Its quick-use design increases the amount of friction available when handling the ring to facilitate both installation and removal.
Key Features of the Haida Pro II S MC Variable ND 12-500x 105mm Filter
- High-quality Schott crystal
- Provides 3 to 10 stops of exposure reduction
- Ring with rotation to select the degree of reduction
- Useful for creating blur effects.
- Multiple coating resistant to water, oil and scratches
- Reflective reducing coating
- Oversized filter ring, for wide-angle lenses
- Easy to assemble and slim profile
- Eliminates the dominant blue colour at ND2.7, 500x
- MPN - HD2140105
- GTIN - 6900574952092
|Steps||3 to 10 steps|
|Material||Filter: High quality Schott crystal
|Threads according to size||105mm - 127mm (front thread)|
|Filter Type||Neutral Density|
- Haida Pro II S MC Variable ND 12-500x 105mm Filter