Free shipping on orders over $99
Made of aluminum alloy for durability, the 100-PRO 100mm Filter Holder from Haida is compatible with 100mm filters with a thickness of up to 2mm. It comes equipped with three filter slots, allowing you to use different filters simultaneously to achieve a wide variety of effects. And even when stacking filters in front of a wide-angle lens, the holder avoids producing any noticeable vignetting in most cases.
On the rear side of the filter holder is a built-in gasket, which helps block light from entering the lens coupling. This allows you to take long exposure shots without worrying about any stray light ruining your image. Several sizes of adapter rings are available separately for different lenses, ranging from 49mm to 82mm, and need to be purchased for proper use.
- Fits up to three 100mm filters simultaneously for achieving a wide variety of effects
- Maximum filter thickness of 2mm
- Built-in gasket blocks small amounts of stray light that can enter through the coupling and affect a long exposure photo
- Avoids vignetting on most cases, even when stacking filters with wide-angle lenses
- Made of durable aluminum alloy, accepts adapter rings that are available separately for purchase
- Includes a carrying case
- MPN - HD100PRO-3300
- GTIN - 6900574830017
|Capacity||3 x 100 mm filters|
|Rear Sealing Gasket||Yes|
|Adapter Ring Sizes||49 mm, 52 mm, 55 mm, 58 mm, 62 mm, 67 mm, 72 mm, 77 mm, and 82 mm|