The Haida 105mm Slim Pro II UV Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, the glass features 10 layers of multi-coating. These coatings also offer greater protection to a filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
Haida Slim Pro II UV filters are constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity. A thin, aluminum-alloy filter ring minimizes the potential for vignetting while remaining durable and lightweight.
This UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
Key Features of the Haida 105mm UV Pro II MC
- Absorbs UV light and reduces the bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- A thin, aluminum-alloy filter ring helps to prevent vignetting while remaining durable and lightweight.
- 105mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- The general protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
- MPN - HD1000105
- GTIN - 6900574111055
|Circular Size||105 mm Filter Thread|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||105 mm|
|Filter Thickness||3.1 mm|
- Haida 105mm UV Pro II MC
- Filter Case