Free shipping on orders over $99
The Haida 100 x 100mm Red Diamond ND 4.5 Filter is an ND filter with a 32,000x filter factor that provides a 15-stop exposure reduction. It is compatible with the Haida 100 or 100-Pro Filter Holder, and its 4.5 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
Haida Red Diamond filters are constructed from shock-resistant optical glass. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, while further enhancing clarity and color fidelity, each glass surface includes 10 layers of anti-reflective nano coatings. An additional 10 scratch-resistant hydrophobic coatings further protect a Haida Red Diamond filter's substrate and result in an improved beading effect when its surfaces come in contact with water or oil, allowing for more efficient cleaning. Additionally, Haida Red Diamond filters feature rounded edges for easier placement within a compatible filter holder slot.
A metallic case for storage and transport is included, as well as a light-blocking gasket. This gasket forms a seal that is intended to prevent stray light, which could have unwanted effects on exposure, from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it.
- Compatible with Haida 100 or 100-Pro Filter Holder
- 4.5 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 15-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters
- Shock-resistant optical glass construction
- 10 layers of anti-reflective nano coatings on each glass surface prevent internal ghosting and reflections, while further enhancing clarity and color fidelity
- 10 additional scratch-resistant hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface further protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- Rounded edges for easier placement within a compatible filter holder slot
- When combined with a compatible filter holder, included gasket helps to prevent light from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it, which can have an unwanted effect on exposure
- Metallic filter case for storage and transport
- MPN - HD100-RD4273
- GTIN - 6900574628812
|Filter Type||Solid ND|
|Density||4.5 (15 Stops)|
|Filter Thickness||2.0 mm|
|Rectangular Size||100.0 x 100.0 mm|