Lightweight, compact and with retro style the Fujifilm X-E4 Silver Body is a rangefinder-styled mirrorless camera offering a well-rounded blend of stills and video capabilities. This lightweight, compact camera features the same 26.1-megapixel, X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, 0.02 sec autofocus and fantastic colour science that can be found in the professional X Series cameras, making these features easily accessible to image-makers of all levels.
The camera is a joy to use with its outstanding image quality, wide dynamic range and superb low-light performance, combined with simple controls, advanced Face and Eye Detection and a 180° tilting LCD touchscreen. Videographers can also make the most of the new X-E4’s 4K/30p video and Full HD/240p super-slow motion recording.
Fast continuous shooting up to 8 fps is possible, and the sensor's design also houses a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance. Combined with Fujifilm's expertly crafted Film Simulation modes this makes for a powerful image-creation platform for anyone looking to get into photography or video.
Beyond imaging is where the X-E4 remains one of the most distinct and beloved cameras in FUJIFILM's lineup, with its sleek and simplistic styling reminiscent of a rangefinder. The 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is positioned in the top corner for comfortable eye-level viewing and the rear 3.0" touchscreen LCD has a 180° tilting design to suit working from high and front-facing angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enables wireless remote camera control and image sharing to a mobile device.
Note: Product is shown in use for illustration only, additional equipment is not included.
Key Features of the Fujifilm X-E4 Silver Body
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- DCI/UHD 4K at 30 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.62m-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- ISO 160-12800, up to 30-fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation Modes
Renowned Fujifilm Image Quality & Performance | 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
Revolving around a highly versatile sensor, the X-E4 features an APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which has a back-illuminated design to afford smooth tonal rendering, improved low-light performance, and a wide native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800. As an X-Trans sensor, it utilizes a randomized pixel array, too, which provides a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colours and tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
Variety of film simulations
X-E4 holds a total of 18 film simulations, including Velvia, which is characterised by highly saturated colours and crisp gradation. It also features ETERNA Bleach Bypass, which reproduces a traditional dark-room processing technique to create unique images with low saturation and high contrast.
In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen colour, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colours.
Professional Speed & Performance
Using the state-of-the-art 26.1MP “X-Trans™ CMOS 4” sensor and the high-speed image processing engine “X-Processor 4” to provide incredibly fast autofocus, X-E4 has phase detection autofocus points across almost 100% of the sensor to acquire focus in as fast as 0.02 seconds. It is also able to track moving subjects with an advanced AF-tracking algorithm so that it is ready to make images at just the right moment.
- Expanded phase-detection autofocus system with 425 user-selectable Autofocus points that cover nearly the entire sensor area
- Full-resolution 8 fps shooting rate with the mechanical shutter, 20 fps rate with an electronic shutter, or a 30 fps rate with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop.
- Face and Eye Detection Autofocus | X-E4 also includes the latest Face and Eye detection technology to track subjects accurately, even in luminance levels as low as -7.0EV
Extensive video-recording functions
Expanding its capabilities beyond stills, the X-E4 offers a versatile array of video capabilities, including internal DCI/UHD 4K recording at up to 30 fps and Full HD recording up to 240 fps for ultra slow-motion playback. X-E4 oversamples 6k footage to record 4K/30P 4:2:0 8-bit video to internal media, or 4K/30P 4:2:2 10-bit video via its HDMI port for the highest video quality possible.
- Internal DCI/UHD 4K recording at up to 30 fps
- Full HD recording up to 240 fps for ultra slow-motion playback
- 4K/30P 4:2:2 10-bit video output via micro-HDMI port
- 3.5mm microphone jack and 2.5mm remote port with included headphone adapter for more advanced audio solutions.
Up to 10x Slowmotion Video
X-E4 can also deliver high-speed full-HD video at 240fps, which can be used to replay fastmoving subjects up to 10x slower compared to footage recorded at 24fps.
Sophisticated, beautiful design housed in X Series lightest and smallest camera body
At 364g and measuring 121.3mm x 72.9mm x 32.7mm, X-E4 is the fourth generation and one of the most compact interchangeable lens cameras in the X Series. To achieve a slim and sleek design, a rear tilting LCD screen has been carefully designed to ensure the body remains as thin and portable as possible.
- Bright, high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.62x magnification for clear and comfortable eye-level viewing.
- Tilting 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the 180° upward tilting design greatly benefits working from high and front-facing shooting angles.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slot supports the UHS-I standard.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 380 frames per charge when working with the EVF.
The camera’s compact design takes inspiration from the design of classic film cameras. Both the front and rear grips are flat to give it a classic aesthetic, while the top plate of the camera body is carefully molded with extreme precision from magnesium that is polished for a beautiful, classic appearance.
- Top panel includes a Shutter Speed dial (S.S. Dial) that can be set manually or switched to Program Mode (P) if fully automatic functionality is required.
- Controls have also been positioned to the front-side dials to give extra thumb space for added in-hand comfort.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
Buy Fujifilm X-E4 Silver Body with FujiFilm Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our FujiFilm products come with FujiFilm Australia Warranty.
Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock.
For more on our warranty policy please see digiDirect FAQ Warranty
- MPN - 74417
- GTIN - 4547410442632
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)|
|Sensor Resolution||Effective: 26.1 Megapixel (6240 x 4160)|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||23.5 x 15.6 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 160 to 12800 (Extended: 80 to 51200)|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter
1/4000 to 3600 Seconds
1/4000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode
1/4000 to 30 Seconds in Aperture Priority Mode
0 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
1/32000 to 900 Seconds
1/32000 to 4 Seconds in Program Mode
1/32000 to 30 Seconds in Aperture Priority Mode
1 to 1 Second in Bulb Mode
1/4000 to 1/24 Second in Movie Mode
|Metering Method||Average, Center-Weighted Average, Multi-Zone, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|White Balance||Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Continuous Shooting||Mechanical Shutter
Up to 8 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 105 Frames (JPEG) / 18 Frames (Raw)
Up to 5 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 458 Frames (JPEG) / 24 Frames (Raw)
Up to 4 fps at 26.1 MP for Unlimited Frames (JPEG) / 28 Frames (Raw)
Up to 3 fps at 26.1 MP for Unlimited Frames (JPEG) / 34 Frames (Raw)
Up to 20 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 32 Frames (JPEG) / 17 Frames (Raw)
Up to 10 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 81 Frames (JPEG) / 18 Frames (Raw)
Up to 30 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 29 Frames (JPEG) / 17 Frames (Raw)
Up to 20 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 79 Frames (JPEG) / 17 Frames (Raw)
Up to 10 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 153 Frames (JPEG) / 18 Frames (Raw)
|Recording Modes||H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
DCI 2K (2048 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [50 to 200 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p/200p/239.76p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
|External Recording Modes||4:2:2 10-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p
DCI 2K (2048 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/120p
|Recording Limit||Up to 30 Minutes|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 425|
|Viewfinder Type||Electronic (OLED)|
|Viewfinder Resolution||2,360,000 Dot|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||17.5 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.62x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2|
|Display Type||180° Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Commander, First-Curtain Sync, Hi-Speed Sync, Manual, Off, Second-Curtain Sync, Slow Sync, TTL Auto|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/180 Second|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||USB Type-C (USB 3.2 Gen 1), HDMI D (Micro), 3.5mm Microphone|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80%|
|Battery||1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1260 mAh (Approx. 380 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.8 x 2.9 x 1.3" / 121.3 x 72.9 x 32.7 mm|
|Weight||12.8 oz / 364 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
- Fujifilm X-E4 Silver Body
- FUJIFILM NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- FUJIFILM Body Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Cameras
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Headphone Adapter
- Fujifilm X-E4 Black with Metal Hand Grip & Thumb Rest Kit (MHG-XE4 & TR-XE4)Don't pay $1,389.00 $1,180.65Earn 2,361 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm X-E4 Silver with Metal Hand Grip & Thumb Rest Kit (MHG-XE4 & TR-XE4)Don't pay $1,389.00 $1,180.65Earn 2,361 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm X-E4 Black BodyDon't pay $1,279.00 $1,087.15Earn 2,174 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm X-E4 Black with XF 27mm F2.8 R WR LensDon't pay $1,589.00 $1,350.65Earn 2,701 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm X-E4 Silver with XF 27mm F2.8 R WR LensDon't pay $1,589.00 $1,350.65Earn 2,701 Qantas Points
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)$999.00Earn 1,998 Qantas Points
- Leica M-P (Typ 240) Camera Body - Silver ( 10772 )$8,899.00Earn 0 Qantas Points
- Sony Alpha a7 II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)$1,769.00Earn 3,538 Qantas Points