Bring your favourite game characters to life with the Fujifilm instax SHARE mini Link Printer - Nintendo with Pikachu Case. Take a screenshot on your Nintendo Switch, send it to your smartphone and print it out! For even more fun, choose from a variety of Pokémon Snap, Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Super Mario frames to add on to your own photos before printing them.
Portable, speedy and super fun this printer enables you to create unique mini prints directly from your phone so you can take your favourite character with you, wherever you go!
This special Pokémon colourway in Ash Blue of the popular instax Mini Link Instant Photo Printer lets you print screenshots of your favourite game characters from your Nintendo Switch, and the sleek and light printer takes less than 12.5 seconds to print high-quality prints from your Nintendo Switch or smartphone.
Paired with the instax mini Link for Nintendo Switch app, you can choose the best frame from video and push to print. And its party print function allows multiple people to send their favourite pictures from their smartphone via Bluetooth to the printer to print into single instax print. The app also offers a fun ‘match test’ which examines compatibility between you and a friend or someone special through a short series of questions and results appear along the side of the instax print.
The Link Printer has a built-in motion sensor so when you are taking pictures from the printer's dedicated app on your smartphone, you can use the Link to remotely control the camera operation. For example, you can zoom in by facing down the side of the power button at the centre, zoom up by facing up, and release the shutter by pressing the power button.
Weighing in at just 200g the instax SHARE mini Link Printer - Nintendo Edition is super-easy to carry next to your Nintendo Switch and is capable of printing about 100 pictures per charge.
Bundle includes: 1 x instax mini Link Special Edition Smartphone Printer and 1 x instax Pikachu case.
Key Features of the Fujifilm instax SHARE mini Link Printer - Nintendo with Pikachu Case
- Print photos using the Instax for Nintendo Switch app or INSTAX Mini Link app (free download required)
- Special Pokémon colour-way of the Intax Mini Link Printer
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Add filters and frames to your photos
- Connect up to five smartphones to the LINK printer and print a photo collage
- Print photos from your videos
- Reprint photos by turning the printer upside down and pressing the INSTAX button
- Quick printing speed of about 12 seconds
- Approximately a 90 second development time after printing
- Includes custom Pikachu silicone case
instax mini Link for Nintendo Switch App
The instax mini Link for Nintendo Switch app allows for super-easy photo adjustments; such as making it larger / smaller, rotating it, applying a filter or adjusting brightness, before printing it out. The app contains a variety of frame designs and allows you to combine up to eight pictures into one image in a Collage layout to produce a unique instax print.
- Direct Print | Use the instax mini Link for Nintendo Switch app to print your Nintendo Switch screenshot on to an instax mini print!
- App Design | Choose from three different character designs for your app’s layout, including Pokémon Snap, Animal Crossing: New Horizons or Super Mario.
- Frame Print | Choose from a variety of character templates to print on your own instax photos for even more fun!
- Simple Print | Easily edit and print photos from your smartphone.
- Video Print | Print your favourite frame from a video. Sometimes the best photos are action shots. You can scroll through video frames left to right to choose the best moment for your subject, and print it out.
instax SHARE mini Link Printer - Nintendo the perfect companion for the new Pokémon Snap game
In addition to the existing Nintendo Switch Pokémon games, Nintendo will be re-releasing another 90s classic Pokémon game later this year, Pokémon Snap.
This brand-new game brings the gameplay of the 1999 Pokémon Snap game for Nintendo 64 system back to life on the Nintendo Switch. With new unknown islands to discover and a whole bunch of different Pokémon to see!
Build & Print Instant Photo's from your own Pokémon Photodex
Photograph wild Pokémon in their natural habitats while researching and exploring unknown islands. Journey through beaches and jungles to capture previously unseen Pokémon behaviors. Fill out your very own Pokémon Photodex and print your best shots with the instax SHARE mini Link Printer - Nintendo Edition.
This mode is guaranteed fun! Simply take a photo and select the 'take the test' function or challenge yourself to a quiz in the 'leave it to fate' function.
This function examines your compatibility with a friend or someone special. The level of compatibility is shown in percentage. It provides a moment of anticipation while you wait for the test result to appear along with the picture on the film. The app has the “Quick diagnosis” mode to check the compatibility of people shown in a randomly-selected picture, and the “Precision diagnosis ” mode that involves answering some questions in addition to shooting a photo of two people for whom compatibility is to be checked, in order to obtain a result of greater accuracy.
- Party Print | Connect with up to five friends to create a unique instax print! Turn on Surprise Mode to keep the final image a secret until it develops.
- Collage Print | Choose from 14 collage styles, or split your photo across more than one instax print.
- Frame Print | Choose from 27 fun frame designs to add to your photo!
- Reprint | Turn the printer upside down and press the power button to reprint your last instax photo!
High speed, continuous printing
The photo prints in just 12 seconds after the image is sent from your smartphone. Approximately 100 photos can be printed continuously (when fully charged).
*Varies depending on usage conditions.
Using the printer's main unit as a remote control
When taking pictures from the printer's dedicated app on your smartphone, you can use the Link's main unit to remotely control the camera operation. For example, you can zoom in by facing down the side of the power button at the centre, zoom up by facing up, and release the shutter by pressing the power button. Taking a photo with a large group of people is easy with the Link, as it can be used as a remote controller for your smartphone's camera. You can print multiple copies of a picture by holding the Link with the printout end pointing down and press the button at the centre.
Instant instax printing of images taken on a digital camera
All X Series cameras that are compatible with the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app are supported.
Buy Fujifilm instax SHARE mini Link Printer - Nintendo with Case with FujiFilm Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our FujiFilm products come with FujiFilm Australia Warranty.
Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock.
For more on our warranty policy please see digiDirect FAQ Warranty
- MPN - 86562
- GTIN - 4547410455823
|Recording method||3-color exposure with OLED|
|Film used||FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini Instant Film (sold separately)|
|Number of films||10 films/pack|
|Film size||86 mm x 54 mm|
|Image size||62 mm x 46 mm / 2.4 in. x 1.8 in.|
|Supported image size||800 × 600 dots|
|Printing resolution||12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)|
|Printing levels||256 levels per color (RGB)|
|Interface||Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)|
|Supported image format||JPEG、PNG、HEIF|
|Printing time||Image recording - photo output (fed out):Approximately 12 sec.|
|Approximate printing capacity||Approximately 100 prints (from full charge)
*The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
|Power supply||Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)|
|Charging time||Approximately 80 to 120 minutes(Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)|
|Power consumption||Approximately 3 W|
|Operating environment||Temperature: +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to +104°F)
Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
|Main unit dimensions||90.3 mm x 34.6 mm x 124.5 mm /
3.5 in. x 1.3 in. x 4.9 in.(excluding projecting parts)
|Main unit mass||Approximately 209g / 7.3oz (excluding film pack)|
|Supplied accessory||USB cable|
- Fujifilm instax SHARE mini Link Printer - Nintendo
- Pikachu silicone case