Free shipping on orders over $99
The Canon EOS M6 Mark II with EFM15-45 Lens and EVFDC2 is a great balance between still and movie specs for the enthusiast or beginner photographer/videographer that want a little more out of their equipment. Canon packed a new and improved 32.5 Megapixel APS-C image sensor into the M6 MarkII and their DIGIC 8 image processor, resulting in 14 frames per second continuous shooting, a 30 frames per second RAW burst mode and 4K 25p videos with no crop with Dual Pixel AF enabled!
The M6 Mark II features Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5481 AF point positions and Eye AF servo for fast accurate auto focus and tracking. Eye AF servo can automatically focus on the eyes of a person's face.
Included with the camera body is the versatile standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements help to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens placement works to reduce flare and ghosting. An Optical Image Stabilizer works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting and an STM stepping motor provides fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance.
The EVF-DC2 Electronic Viewfinder from Canon is also included and offers the ability to shoot at eye-level, the EVF-DC2 Electronic Viewfinder from Canon is an external EVF for select EOS M-series and PowerShot cameras. This auxiliary finder attaches to the camera via its hot shoe and features a 0.39" 2.36m-dot OLED display for clear, high-resolution viewing. Additionally, the viewfinder offers built-in dioptric adjustment and has a 22mm eyepoint distance to suit eyeglass-wearers.
- New 32.5 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor for uncompromising image quality.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5481 AF point positions and Eye AF servo for fast accurate auto focus and tracking.
- 30 frames per second RAW burst mode and 14 frames per second continuous shooting mode with full auto focus tracking.
- Removable 2.36 million dot Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with Touch & Drag AF support.
- 4k 30p movies with Dual Pixel CMOS AF and no crop, plus high frame rate Full HD 120p for slowmotion.
32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
Featuring a 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, the M6 II is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with notable clarity and minimal noise, as well as a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600 that can be further expanded to ISO 51200 to support working in low-light situations. The sensor and processor combination also avails fast performance throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at up to 10 fps or record 4K 25p movies with no crop and Full HD 100p high frame rate for slow motion video.
Improved autofocus performance
Eye AF servo
Eye AF can be set during Servo AF and Movie Servo AF. After detecting, it can automatically focus on the eyes of a person's face. Since AF can track even in continuous shooting up to about 14 fps or RAW burst mode up to about 30 fps, it is possible to track the eyes with high precision and shot natural expressions even when shooting subjects continue moving.
- *Does not function when set to Zone AF, Single-Point AF, or Single-Point Spot AF.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF even during 4K Video Recording
Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus.
This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across most of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement.
For still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot.
When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority.
Rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
No-crop | 4K UHD 25/30P Movie Recording
Improved video performance
The 90D is capable of recording 4K UH 25/30p with no crop and Full HD 1080p video at 100/120 fps in the MP4 format thanks to the new DIGIC 8 processor. Your lenses will behave and look the same when shooting stills and video, so no re-framing is required when switching modes.
Video recording is further benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control.
Additionally, both headphone and microphone jacks are incorporated in the body design for advanced control over audio recording.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- Both photos and movies can be wirelessly shared to smartphones or tablets, using the Canon Camera Connect app, for instant online sharing via built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Remote shooting from a linked mobile device is also available, allowing you to wirelessly configure exposure settings or release the shutter.
Buy Canon EOS M6 Mark II with EFM15-45 Lens and EVFDC2 with Canon Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our Canon products come with Canon Australia Warranty.
Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock.
Canon Australia Warranty on the Canon EOS M6 Mark II with EFM15-45 Lens and EVFDC2 is 2 year back to base. For more on our warranty policy please see digiDirect FAQ Warranty
- MPN - M6IIKIS
- GTIN - 4549292136852
|Sensor photo detectors||Approx. 34.4 Megapixels|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 32.5 Megapixels|
|Sensor Size||APS-C size|
|Image Processor||DIGIC 8|
|Colour Space||sRGB, Adobe RGB|
|Colour Filter Array||Primary Colour Filter|
|ISO (Sill Image)||ISO 25600
(expands to ISO 51200)
|ISO (Movie)||ISO 12800
(expands to ISO 25600)
Focus & Optics
|Focal Plane AF||
|Lens mount||Canon EF-M|
|Focal Length Multiplier||1.6x|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||
|Manual Exposure Mode||Yes|
|Subject / scene modes||Yes|
|Movie||4K 30p/25p (uncropped)|
|Slowmotion||Full HD 1080 120p/100p|
Screen / Viewfinder
|Articulated LCD||Tilting (180° up, 45° down)|
|Screen dots||approx. 1,040,000|
|Wireless notes||Wi-Fi / Bluetooth Low Energy Technology|
|Size||approx. 119.6 x 70.0 x 49.2mm|
|Other||USB Type-C (USB 2.0)|
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Pro Kit ED 12-40mm f/2.8 - SilverOlympus Luxury Escapes offer$1,588.00
- OM-D E-M10 Mark II Silver Body | 14-42mm EZ & 40-150mm R Black LensesOlympus Luxury Escapes offer$998.00
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body - BlackOlympus Luxury Escapes offer$888.00
- Panasonic G7 Body Only - Black$655.00
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Pro Kit ED 12-40mm f/2.8 - BlackOlympus Luxury Escapes offer$1,588.00
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body - SilverOlympus Luxury Escapes offer$888.00
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Adventure Kit ED 14-150mm F4-5.6 II Lens - SilverOlympus Luxury Escapes offer$1,348.00