The DJI ND Filter Set for Mavic 2 Pro is designed to let you directly manipulate the look and feel of your footage, saving you time in post-production. The four included neutral density filters (ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32) are designed to reduce the amount of light entering the lens, giving you more control in a variety of lighting conditions. Custom-fit to the Mavic 2 Pro's Hasselblad camera dimensions, the snap-joint design creates a tight seal during flight.
Key Features of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16/32)
- ND4: Reduces light entering the lens by 2 stops; ideal for capturing clear footage during the cloud and overcast days.
- ND8: Reduces light entering the lens by 3 stops; ideal for days that are slightly cloudy.
- ND16: Reduces light entering the lens by 4 stops; ideal for shooting in normal, bright daylight conditions.
- ND32: Reduces light entering the lens by 5 stops; ideal for shooting in extremely bright, sunlit conditions.
- MPN - DJIMAVIC2PT17
- GTIN - 190021321915
|Light Transmission Diameter||16 x 13mm|
|Compatibility||Mavic 2 Pro|
|Density||ND4 0.6(2 stop)
ND8 0.9(3 stop)
ND16 1.2(4 stop)
ND32 1.5(5 stop)
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16/32)
- ND4 ND Filter
- ND8 ND Filter
- ND16 ND Filter
- ND32 ND Filter