The DJI Goggles Racing Edition are equipped with high-performance displays and an ultra-low latency video downlink for use with the Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 series, and Inspire 2 aircrafts, giving you a real-time aerial FPV (first person view) experience. The Goggles can also be used to play HD videos, bringing you an immersive high-definition viewing experience.
Precisely engineered for racing, DJI Goggles RE are compatible with an OcuSync video transmission module and a high-performance camera module (both sold separately), which work together to transmit digital video signal from up to 4.3 miles away with latency as low as 50 ms. The Goggles feature full flight setting control, two high-resolution screens, and Head Tracking. In addition, a redesigned metallic matte black visor and headband along with padding covered by high-quality red leather offer comfort and better light blockage.
- Flight Control
- DJI Goggles RE use bottom-up processing, which means a signal reception module isn't required. By connecting a third-party controller to the Goggles, users can directly control racing drones with an F3, F4, KISS, Naze, or any other supported flight controller.
- On-Screen Display
- Essential flight information including transmission resolution, battery level, and signal quality, is easily visible on screen.
- Gimbal Control
- In Head Tracking Gimbal mode, a user can control the gimbal camera just by putting on the Goggles and turning their head.
- Digital & Analog Transmission
- In addition to HD digital transmission, DJI Goggles RE offer analog transmission via their SMA port.
- Video Options
- The Goggles play videos in a variety of different formats including MP4, MOV, and MKV, so users have even more ways to experience immersive media. Users can also view 6K 360° panoramas.
- Wide-Ranging Applications
- Apart from compatibility with racing quads and fixed-wing model aircraft, the Goggles RE can be used with vehicles, robots, and industrial drones to provide clear FPV during cargo transportation, search and rescue operations, and even structural inspections.
- MPN - DJIGOGGLESRAC
- GTIN - 85126259548
|Compatibility||Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 series, and Inspire 2 aircrafts|
|I/O Interface||1 x SMA port |
1 x Micro-USB port
1 x 3.5 mm audio port
1 x HDMI Type-D port
1 x microSD card slot
|HDMI Support||HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4|
|Sensor||Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor|
|Battery Capacity||9440 mAh|
|Battery Energy||35.44 Wh|
|Battery Operating Time||6 hours|
|Charger||Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A |
Output: 5 V = 3 A, 9 V = 2 A, 12 V = 1.5 A
|Dimensions||DJI Goggles RE Body: 7.7 x 6.1 x 4.3" / 19.5 15.5 11.0 cm |
Headband (folded): 10.0 x 8.1 x 3.6" / 25.5 20.5 9.2 cm
|Supported Video Format||MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, DTS, MP3)|
|Video Format||MP4 (H.264)|
|Video Latency||110 ms (Mavic Pro, 720p60, video format: 720p120) |
150 ms (Spark, 720p30, video format: 1080p30)
150 ms (Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced Series, 720p60, video format: 720p60/720p120)
167 ms (Phantom 4, 720p30, video format: 720p60)
140 ms (Inspire 2+X5S, 720p60, video format: 1080p120)
190 ms (Inspire 2+X4S, 720p60, video format: 1080p60)
|Screen Size||2 x 5" / 12.7 cm|
|Screen Resolution||3840 x 1080 (single screen: 1920 x 1080)|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Field of View||85 (single screen)|
|Interpupillary Distance||58 to 70 mm|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz / 5.8 GHz|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||2.4 GHz: 25.5 dBm (FCC); 18.5 dBm (CE); 19 dBm (SRRC) |
5.8 GHz: 25.5 dBm (FCC); 12.5 dBm (CE); 18.5 dBm (SRRC)
|Live View||1080p30, 720p60, 720p30|
|Weight||DJI Goggles RE Body: 1.1 lb / 502 g |
Headband: 1.1 lb / 500 g