Free shipping on orders over $99
A unique telephoto offering close focus control along with perspective control capabilities the TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro from Canon is a tilt-shift lens well-suited for studio, product, and tabletop photography. Up to +/- 10° of tilt is possible, for focus control, and +/- 12mm of shift, to adjust perspective and composition, and a tilt-locking mechanism can be used while shooting for more stability. A minimum focus distance of 1.6' and a maximum magnification of 0.5x are also benefitted by the range of movements for more control over depth of field when photographing close-up subjects.
Complementing the operation of the lens, this L-series prime is also distinguished by its optical design that features a pair of Ultra-Low Dispersion elements to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity. Individual elements also feature a Subwavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color neutrality.
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 12mm of shift and +/- 10° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently, and parallel or perpendicular to one another. Additionally, the tilt and shift functions can be rotated +/- 90° in any direction for applying the movements in distinct directions.
- Tilt-locking mechanism and a large tilt knob benefit operation and ensure the lens stays in place while shooting.
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A Subwavelength Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A minimum focusing distance of 1.6' along with a maximum magnification of 0.5x benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- MPN - TS13540LM
- GTIN - 4549292092004
|Focal Length||135 mm|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/4|
|Camera Mount||Canon EF|
|Lens Format||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||1.61’(49 cm)|
|Angle Of View||18|
|Filter Size||Front: 82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.48 x 5.48“ (88.5 x 139.1 mm)|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 82 mm|
|Dimensions(DxL)||88.5 x 139.1 mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4 |
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||18|
|Minimum Focus Distance||49 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tilt/Shift||Tilt 10 |