The Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera with 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM available at digiDirect is a combination of the Canon EOS 6D Mark II Body Only, the and the Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens and presents excellent value.
Contact digiDirect today or continue reading to learn more
Perhaps you have a few more questions about this package? We're here to help. We have a large stock of professional and recreational cameras available. Our staff can help you pick out the perfect device to suit your needs without breaking your budget. You can contact us today to learn more or read more about the individual components of this package below.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Body Only
A Camera Making Waves Online. Step up into the full-frame game with the Canon EOS 6D Mark II Body Only which is made available online here with the EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens. Making high-performance full-frame imaging more accessible, the 6D Mark II makes numerous advancements over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation.
The main update comes in the form of a 26.2MP CMOS sensor and the use of the DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver sharper, more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps.
Ensuring your images are tack sharp is a 45-point all-cross type AF system, which is able to track subjects with accuracy. This marks a significant improvement over its predecessor and will result in faster acquisition of your subject. Along with a revamped AF system, the sensor features Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology to provide a boost to focusing in live view and video shooting, which itself has been bumped up to Full HD at 60p. This setup works well with the 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD, which permits use at various angles and with intuitive controls.
Canon Caters for Camera Users with The EOS 6D Mark II DSLR
For hybrid stills/video DSLR shooters, you will enjoy the enhanced video quality as well as the ability to plug in an external mic via a 3.5mm input. Users will also have the ability to create time-lapse movies as well as HDR video with dedicated settings and mode. Additionally, the body design has received an upgrade with improved ergonomics and durability, including dust and water resistance. Users will have access to many connectivity options to make online management of Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera content seamless. Features include Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth, for connecting to a smart device, and built-in GPS for geotagging your photos.
Included with the camera body is the versatile and lightweight EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens. This setup provides a wide-angle to telephoto zoom range that will cover most standard subject matter with ease. Also, through the implementation of Canon’s lauded STM AF system, users will enjoy smooth, quiet focusing during stills and video shooting.
26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
Offering boosts to both resolution and low-light performance, the 6D Mark II uses a newly developed 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor that works in tandem with a DIGIC 7 Image Processor to create sharp, vivid imagery and video. This contributes to high performance in low light with native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, if desired.
Assisting with the capture of properly exposed images is a 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor that helps minimize the impact of flickering lights in your images and ensures accurate reading of the entire scene.
45-Point All-Cross Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
Ensuring your subject is tack sharp, the 6D Mark II incorporates an all-cross type AF system, which offers 45 phase-detect points, for advanced tracking and focusing while using the optical finder for stills. This AF system can operate in lighting conditions as low as -3 EV and will work with various lenses with maximum aperture of f/8 and smaller, though with a maximum of 27 points. Five different AF area selection modes are available as well, for optimizing performance to your subject matter.
When using Live View and recording video, you can now use Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the actual imaging sensor. This offers wide coverage of phase-detection autofocus for faster and more accurate focusing in these modes. It is ideal for video as users will enjoy smoother rack focusing without the downsides normally encountered with contrast-based systems. Also, this works well with the touchscreen functions, allowing shooters to just tap to adjust focus.
Full HD Video Recording
For multimedia creation, the 6D Mark II comes equipped with powerful Full HD video recording options. The 6D Mark II offers improved speed with a maximum frame rate of 60p when capturing Full HD video. It also offers Digital IS with 5-axis image stabilisation to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
This benefits recording while walking or moving, and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilisation. Audio is high quality as well, with the ability to use either the built-in microphone or an external microphone via a 3.5mm input.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Body Design Online Specs
- A large 3.0" 1.04m-dot vari-angle LCD monitor is available for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface features an anti-smudge design and can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control and adjusting settings in the menus.
- A single SD card slot is available for saving photos and video.
- Optical viewfinder offers approximately 98% coverage of the frame and has a magnification of 0.71x.
- The durable body design is dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
Other Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera Features
- A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of UHD 4K time-lapse imagery and supports recording consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and online image transfer of Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera images with a compatible smart device as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Spanning a flexible wide-angle to short telephoto range, the Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens is a useful zoom for a wide variety of shooting applications. Featuring two aspherical elements and one ultra-low dispersion element, both spherical and chromatic aberrations are well-controlled in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to reduce lens flare and increase contrast and color fidelity when working in bright lighting conditions. Benefitting both photo and video applications, an STM stepping AF motor is used to realize quick and near-silent autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer system is also featured and minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Key Features of the Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4-168mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain sharpness and accurate rendering.
- One ultra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- An STM stepping AF motor realizes smooth, near-silent autofocus that is complemented by advanced AF algorithms and a high-speed CPU for fast AF performance. Additionally, full-time manual focus override is also available.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Body Only
- MPN - 6DIIB
- GTIN - TBA
Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- MPN - EF24-105ISST
- GTIN - 4549292010176
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Focal Length||24 - 105mm|
|Lens type||Zoom lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6|
|Effective Megapixels||26.2 Megapixel|
|Max Format size||35mm Full Frame|
|Camera Mount||Canon EF|
|Max Resolution||26 MP: 6240 x 4160|
|Sensor Size||35.9 x 24 mm|
|Lens Format||35mm Film
Full-Frame Digital Sensor Canon (APS-C)
|Lens mount||Canon EF|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||40 cm|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A) Continuous-Servo AF (C)
Manual Focus (M) Single-servo AF (S)
|Angle Of View||84 - 23 20’|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 45
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|LCD Screen Size||3"|
|Filter Size||Front: 77 mm|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-40000 (Extended Mode: 50-102400)|
|Shutter Speeds||Type: Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/4000 Second
|Motor Type||STM (Stepping Motor)|
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average Metering Evaluative Metering Partial Metering
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 8.3 x 10.4 cm|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 1.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV Steps)
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Up to 6.5 fps at 26.2 MP
Up to 3 fps at 26.2 MP
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Lens Hood||Canon EW-83M - optional extra|
|Max Sync Speed||Mechanical Shutter:
1 / 180 Second
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic:
With Video (Stereo)
Optional External Mic: With Video (Stereo)
HDMI C (Mini)
|Battery||LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||14.4 x 11.0 x 7.4 cm|
|Ae Light Metering sensor||7560 pixels RGB+IR|
|AF Sensor||45 points
( all cross-type, 27 points, f/8 compatible )
|Wireless Connectivity Method||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 - 30 seconds, B|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||6.5 fps|
|ISO Range||100-4000 L:50 Equivalent H1: 51200 Equivalent, H2: 102400|
|Sensor Size||35.9 x 24.0 mm|
|Body Type||Digital SLR|
|Optical Zoom||4.38 x|
|Focal Length||24 to 105mm|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions(DxL)||83.4 x 104 mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 to 5.6
Minimum: f/22 to 32
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||84 to 23 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||40 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3.3|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera with 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Body Only
- LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Eb
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-EOS6DMKII Wide Neck Strap
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- Nikon D500 DSLR Camera with AF 16-80mm Lens$3,149.00Earn 6,298 Qantas Points
- Nikon D500 DSLR Camera (Body Only)$2,388.00Earn 4,776 Qantas Points
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm NANO IS USM Lens$1,869.00Earn 3,738 Qantas Points
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens$1,499.00Earn 2,998 Qantas Points
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Body$4,199.00Earn 8,398 Qantas Points
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Premium Kit with EF 24-105 f/4 L IS II USM Lens$5,899.00Earn 11,798 Qantas Points
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera - Body Only - VBA500AA$998.00Earn 1,996 Qantas Points
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with AF- P 18-55 VR Lens - VBK500XA$1,249.00Earn 2,498 Qantas Points