The Canon 600EX II-RT Speedlite Flash with Wireless Radio Transmission is right at the top of Canon’s line of E-TTL/E-TTL II compatible flash devices. Representing a massive leap forward over its predecessors, the 600EX II-RT Speedlight Flash can produce up to twice as many flashes continuously compared to its predecessor with the optioned-up battery pack. Featuring a radio-transmitted wireless functionality and simple menu system, the 600EX II-RT Speedlight boasts a guide number of 60m at ISO 100. The radio transmission permits users to trigger their flash from any angle they wish. Permitting greater freedom and adaptability to photographers of all kinds.
Push your craft with the 600EX II-RT Speedlight. A brilliant upshot of the incorporation of a 2.4GHz radio system is that it permits users to group multiple flashes to trigger simultaneously. For those looking to get right out there in their lighting, you can use up to 15 Speedlights simultaneously, spread out over a 30m span. Dramatic interior shots and experimental forays in your use of lighting can all be achieved with this strength of radio signal.
The Canon 600EX II-RT Speedlight Flash comes with a set of hard CTO filters, a mini stand, a bounce adapter, and a soft case that has seen a recent update from Canon, perfect for holding your flash and accessories.
Key Features of the Nikon SB-5000 AF Speedlight (FSA043AG)
- AF assist beam works with up to 61-point High-Density Reticular AF system
- There are 15 custom functions and 6 personal functions for maximum customization
- Optical transmission is available in addition to radio transmission
- Quick Flash settings speed up recycle time and flash duration
- Manual power settings from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3-stop increments
- Flash color temperature information is automatically transmitted to the camera
- Automatic power-off function
- Flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV in 1/2 or 1/3 EV steps
- PC sync port and remote release terminal for off-camera triggering
- Flash duration of 1.8 ms or less, or 2.3 ms or less in Quick Flash mode
- The stroboscopic setting from 1-500 Hz, or 1-199 Hz during optical transmission wireless shooting
- Wireless flash ratio control from 1:8 to 1:1 to 8:1 in ½-stop increments
- Compatible with ST-E3 Speedlite Transmitter
- Approximately 100-700 flashes with AA alkaline batteries
- Locking metal foot
- Bracket mounting hole
- Built-in retractable bounce card
Illuminate your photography with gear from TigerDirect
Whether you’re looking for your very own top-of-the-line Canon 600EX II-RT Speedlight Flash, or you’re looking for a less intimidating entrance to flash photography in the Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI Flash, TigerDirect can get you sorted. Online or in-store, we can help you find the gear that’ll make even your most ambitious projects possible. Get in contact with us today! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you get your hands on the gear you need.
The ability to tilt the unit anywhere
The ability to tilt the unit anywhere through the range of -7 to +90° and rotate 180° either left or right will see you equipped to illuminate that shot however you need to. A backlit dot-matrix LCD panel on the back displays settings and status, enabling users to make fast changes of the fly. The 600EX II-RT features improved dust and water-resistant sealing, ensuring durability and longevity.
The 600EX II-RT features a stroboscopic mode
The 600EX II-RT features a stroboscopic mode and is powered by AA batteries x4, and can support a further power pack through a port. A high-speed first and second curtain sync setting lets users take a further step into the details of their photos. A recycle time rated to 0.1 to 5.5 seconds can be brought up to 0.1 to 3.3 with the use of the Quick Flash mode.
With the Canon 600EX II-RT Speedlite Flash
With the Canon 600EX II-RT Speedlite Flash, you don’t need clear lines of sight between your camera and your stand-mounted flashes to get results. Barriers and obstacles that would interrupt other entrants to the higher end of flashes have not traditionally been so well equipped.
Paired with a lighting bounce adapter
Paired with a lighting bounce adapter, color adapters to match your environment, and an updated soft case, you’ll be well prepared for anything your project throws at you with the 600EX II-RT Speedlight. A boost in the performance of this entrant to the family of Canon lighting and studio products is the 20-200mm reach of the flash’s zoom head. A further option for a wide 14mm coverage is made possible with the use of the built-in diffusion panel.
- MPN - 600EXIIRT
- GTIN - 4549292059458
|Guide Number||60.05 m at ISO 100 (200 mm Position)|
20 to 200 mm
14 mm (with Wide-Angle Adapter)
|Angle of Coverage||12 to 94°
114° (with Wide-Angle Adapter)
|Bounce Head||-7 to +90°|
|Flash Duration||1/430 to 1/550 Second at Full Power|
|Recycle Time||Approx. 0.1 to 5.5 Seconds|
|Exposure Control||E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual|
|Flash Modes||Hi-Speed Sync,
|Power Range||1/1 to 1/128|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +3 EV
(1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)
Up to 30 m
Up to 15 m
(Alkaline, Lithium, NiMH) x4
|External Power Pack Compatible||Yes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||8 x 14.3 x 12.5 cm|
|Weight||0.42 kg (without Batteries)|
- Canon 600EX II-RT Speedlite Flash with Wireless Radio Transmission
- Canon SBA-E3 Bounce Adapter for 600EX II-RT
- Canon SCF-E3 Color Filter for 600EX II-RT
- Mini Stand
- Speedlite Case