Free shipping on orders over $99
Capture images of wildlife, other hunters, or trespassers with this weatherproof Black LED Surveillance Cam Trail Camera from Bushnell. It features a 6MP photo resolution and records 640x480p video at 30 fps with sound. The Surveillance Cam has a PIR motion sensor with a 1.6-sec trigger speed for capturing images in response to the movement of game or people. It offers an invisible infrared flash with 20 black LEDs so as not to alert or spook subjects. The flash has a 35' effective range.
The camera provides an adjustable photo delay, allowing you to choose intervals from 5 sec to 10 min in length. In Hybrid Capture Mode, it takes full-resolution photos and videos simultaneously. Additionally, the Surveillance Cam features auto focus, auto exposure, and auto white balance. A black-and-white text LCD screen enables menu navigation and settings selection. Images are recorded to SDHC memory cards up to 32GB, and a 4GB card is included. A 90Â° pivoting bracket and three 1 5/8" threaded mounting screws are also supplied. The camera is powered by 4 AA lithium batteries.
- 6MP Resolution
- Capable of taking 2.0, 4.0, or 6.0 MP still images.
- Motion Sensor
- Passive-infrared (PIR) motion sensor with 1.6-sec trigger speed ensures that shots are not missed. This sensor detects the changes in temperature that occur when subjects move, and captures images in response. It has adjustable sensitivity with low, medium, and high settings.
- Adjustable Photo Delay
- Choose intervals from 5.0-59 sec or 1.0-10 min.
- Video Recording
- Captures 640x480p video at 30 fps with sound.
- Multi-Shot Mode
- Captures up to 3 images each time motion sensor is triggered.
- Hybrid Capture Mode
- On this setting, camera takes full-resolution photos and videos simultaneously each time it is triggered.
- Display Screen
- A black-and-white text LCD screen enables menu navigation and settings selection.
- Invisible infrared flash with 20 black LEDs that will not alert or spook subjects. The flash has a 35' effective range.
- Camera puts date, time, and moon phase imprint on every photo and video. By showing the phase of the moon, the camera lets you see which animals are active or inactive during a full or nearly-full moon, when brighter lighting conditions make them more visible to predators. Knowing the moon's phase can also help you determine whether nighttime backgrounds that are too dark or too light are the result of ambient lighting conditions.
- Images are recorded on SDHC memory cards up to 32GB, and a 4GB card is included.
- Runs on 4 AA lithium batteries.
- Gasket-sealed throughout for weatherproofing.
- Configured with a standard threaded 1/4" - 20 tripod mount. Includes a 90Â° pivoting bracket and three 1 5/8" threaded screws.
- Easy Setup
- In less than 5 min, the camera's ready to go.