Order your Nikon Z6 Mirrorless Digital Camera and 24-70mm Lens Online
Part of Nikon's next step in their imaging journey, the Z6 Mirrorless Camera is positioned as the "all-arounder" within the new Z System.. Here at digiDirect, we want to make it simple to arm yourself with everything you need for perfect photos, which is why you can buy the Nikon Z6 mirrorless digital camera with 24-70mm lens in the one order.
The camera’s Z Mount is a large-diameter design with a short 16mm flange distance allowing Nikon to create compact, yet powerful cameras and develop more advanced optics. The Z6 is among the first in the series, and features a high-performing FX-format 24.5MP BSI CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine delivering outstanding image quality and speed with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200.
On the sensor you will find an advanced phase-detect autofocus system using 273 points covering 90% of the image area, and the sensor features 5-axis Vibration Reduction technology for stabilised photos and video regardless of the lens used.The Z6 features UHD 4K recording at up to 30p and can use the N-Log gamma profile along with the camera's 10-bit HDMI output to create cinema-quality video.
As with many mirrorless systems, the Z Series boasts a much more compact form factor than its DSLR counterparts. The Z6 is no exception with its slimmed down design and lighter build,still complete with the ergonomics and weather sealing that Nikon is known for. The camera features multiple displays and screens for ease of use, including a 0.80x 3.6m-dot EVF with NIKKOR optics and a Fluorine coating.ensuring clear viewing. The rear of the camera is equipped with a 3.2" 2.1m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD while the top offers a dot-matrix OLED for quickly checking settings. When it comes to storage, the Z6 has a single XQD card slot that is compatible with CFexpress for faster speeds in the future. Additionally, the body is equipped with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Why buy the Nikon Z6 digital camera with the 24-70mm lens?Nikon Z System
- The Z mount, Nikon's full-frame mirrorless system delivers class-leading image quality and optics in a compact form. With the Z mount being 17% larger in diameter than the F mount, you enjoy more advanced optics and lens designs such as the ultra fast f/0.95 options. More compact without compromising quality, the Z mount features a 65% shorter flange distance, measuring just 16mm, which allows for dramatically slimmed down body designs. The larger mount also supports faster and larger-volume communications between the body and lens to improve overall performance throughout the system.
- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 6 Processor
- A 24.5MP BSI CMOS sensor is used for all-around shooting, impressive low-light quality, and fast readout speeds to create stunning continuous shooting, movies, and time-lapse recording. The back-illuminated design of the sensor affords noticeably cleaner high-sensitivity output for reduced noise when working at high ISO values, up to a native ISO 51200, as well as vivid and smooth quality at sensitivities as low as ISO 100. Benefitting the sensor is the apt EXPEED 6 image processor, which affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at 12 fps in raw.
- 4K UHD Video Recording
- Of course, the sensor and processor attributes mean this mirrorless digital camera handles more than just still imagery; the Z6 is also a more-than-capable multimedia camera. Video recording is possible at UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) using either the full-frame area or a DX crop area in 30p, 25, or 24p frame rates. Full HD 1080p video recording is also supported at up to 120p for slow motion playback, and video files can be saved to the in-camera memory cards or as an uncompressed file to an optional external recorder via HDMI out.
Advanced video functionalities have been added with the Z6. This includes the N-Log gamma for capturing flat-looking footage that maximises dynamic range. Other additions are the ability to output high-quality 10-bit data over HDMI and an Electronic VR function for smooth handheld shooting. Focus Peaking can be used to benefit manual focus control and a Zebra Stripes option is also available to help detect over-exposed areas within the frame. Audio recording is possible through the built-in stereo microphone. Alternatively, an optional external mic can be added via the 3.5mm stereo jack for greater control over quality, and live monitoring is possible via the headphone jack.
- 273-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- Located on the sensor is an array of 273 phase-detect autofocus points covering 90% of the image area both vertically and horizontally. This provides fast and accurate focusing for both stills and video and with a wide coverage area, subject tracking will work out to near the edges of the frame. Hybrid AF is available for video, which will automatically switch between phase- and contrast-detect systems to provide smooth focus during shooting. Additionally, the latest NIKKOR Z lenses are optimised for silent operation.
- Body Design
- Built-in to the body is a 5-axis sensor-shift Vibration Reduction mechanism for up to 5 stops of stabilisation regardless of the lens used. This system also works with adapted lenses when using the optional FTZ Adapter where 3-axis stabilisation is used.
- Clear, vivid image playback and live view shooting is possible with a large 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD screen. The screen’s tilting design makes it great for working from both high and low angles, with a touchscreen added for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.6m-dot electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a high 0.80x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image. Cleaning has also been made easier with a Fluorine coating.
- The top panel of the Z6 is configured with a dot-matrix OLED. This low-energy display provides quick access to all of those important camera settings.
- Configured with one XQD memory card slot, the camera will be able to quickly save images. The slot is compatible with CFexpress, enabling support for future media.
- Harsh climates and inclement conditions are no match for this robust magnesium-alloy chassis, which is both dust and weather resistant.
- The ergonomic grip and overall form factor is shaped to ensure comfortable handling over extended periods of time. This is complemented by anti-slip materials and joystick for seamless settings and focus point selection.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity allows seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device. Now you can work from a distance as a mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera.
- NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
- Included with the camera body is the standard zoom NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens, which covers a wide-angle to portrait-length range and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element as well as a unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element; both of which help to greatly reduce a variety of aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and accurate colour rendering. Flare and ghosting is taken care of with a Nano Crystal Coating, which also increases contrast in strong lighting conditions. A stepping AF motor ensures a smooth, near-silent autofocus performance, perfect for both photo and video applications.
- MPN - VOK020XA
- GTIN - 4960759901477
Order your camera and lens combo today
Buy the Nikon Z6 mirrorless digital camera and 24-70mm lens in one easy transaction with digiDirect. We have all the products and accessories in the one place at affordable prices. Looking for other camera and lens combinations? Take a look at our Canon EOS R with 28-70mm lens or the EOS R and 24-105mm kit.
Have questions? Get in touch with our team or visit us in store.
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Effective Megapixels||24.5 Megapixel|
|Max Resolution||24 MP: 6000 x 4000|
|Image Stabilization||Sensor-Shift, 5-Way|
|Memory Card Type||XQD|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 273|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 51200 (Extended Mode:50 to 204800)|
|Shutter Speeds||30 to 1/8000 Second , Bulb Mode|
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average Metering, Matrix, Spot Metering, Highlight Weighted|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority |
Metering Range: EV -4.0 to EV 17.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV Steps)
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Up to 12 fps at 24.5 MP |
Up to 5.5 fps at 24.5 MP
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade|
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 200 Second|
|Video Clip Length (mins)||Up to 29 Minutes 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo) |
Optional External Mic: With Video
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone |
HDMI C (Mini)
|Battery||1 x EN-EL15b Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||134.0 x 100.5 x 67.5 mm|
|Weight||585 g camera body only|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||21.00 mm|
|Viewfinder Pixel Count||3,690,000|
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual Focus|
|Video Format||3840 x 2160p at 23.98/25/29.97 fps (H.264) |
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94/100/120 fps (H.264)
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC/PAL|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW |
Movies: MOV, MP4
Audio: AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:5, 16:9|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2 m|
|Filter Size||Front: 72 mm|
|Minimum Focus Distance||30 cm|
|Angle of View||84 - 34 20'|
|Self Timer||20 Seconds, 10 Seconds, 5 Seconds, 2 Seconds|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Dedicated Flash System||iTTL|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Shutter||Electronic & Mechanical|
|Display Screen||3.2" Rear Touchscreen Tilting LCD (2,100,000)|
|Sensor Type||CMOS, 35.9 x 23.9 mm|
|Focal Length||24 - 70mm|
- Nikon Z6 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
- EN-EL15b Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
- UC-E24 USB Cable
- HDMI/USB Cable Clip
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- AN-DC19 Camera Strap
- BF-N1 Body Cap
- DK-29 Rubber Eyecup