The compact & lightweight retro Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only, Black) is an extremely capable entry-level option for shooters looking to pick up a Micro Four Thirds camera with a nice retro design. Its 16.1MP Four Thirds Live MOS Sensor and the Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Image Processor, enables a variety of fast and powerful functions, including video recording at up to UHD 4K.
The cameras intuitive and rugged construction benefits from many physical controls as well as a 3.0" tilting touchscreen LCD and a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder with an improved 1.23x magnification. Additionally, various other functions have been implemented to make shooting more fun, such as 15 Art Filters and a Clips Video Mode that lets you quickly make videos in camera.
The E-M10 Mark III superb image quality is sure to impress friends and family while letting you capture all your memories in a way they deserve. Many innovative features come together to enable E-M10 III's performance. The most significant of these is its robust in-body 5-axis image stabilization system that can compensate for about 4 stops of shutter speed for sharp low-noise images without flash in dark scenes. An upgraded 121-point contrast-detect AF system will help you lock on, track, and capture tack-sharp photos of your subjects. 8.6 fps continuous shooting for capturing multiple alternatives of fast action or family moments. With a sensitivity range of up to ISO 25600 indoor shots without flash are also within reach. An electronic shutter function allows for even faster shutter speeds and also silent shooting - perfect for school performances. Beyond all this, the camera also features built-in Wi-Fi for quick sharing, a QR Code function promises even faster setup than before.
Key Features of the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only, Black)
- 16.1MP Four Thirds Live MOS Sensor
- Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Processor
- UHD 4K30 Video Recording
- Durable Retro Design featuring two dials, a directional pad, and shortcut button for fast, intuitive control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for direct connection to a smart device - QR code setting available for faster connection and setup.
- The 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD can tilt downward 45° and upward 85° for use at odd angles.
- Touch control provides direct access to various functions on-screen.
- A 2.36m-dot EVF is available for eye-level viewing - improved magnification of 1.23x for greater comfort.
- Mechanical shutter with 1/4000 to 60 second range - plus Silent Electronic Shutter function with a 1/16000 to 30-second range.
- Built-in flash with a guide number of 19' at ISO 100 for illuminating dark scenes.
- One SD card slot with support for UHS-II media.
16.1MP Live MOS Sensor & TruePic VIII Image Processor
The OM-D E-M10 Mark III is blessed with a Four Thirds 16.1MP Live MOS Sensor and the Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Image Processor, a combination designed to maximize speed and image quality. Helping users create sharp photos and video in a wide range of situations using sensitivities ranging from ISO 200-25600 (extendable to ISO 100-25600). It also provides an electronic shutter function for faster shutter speeds and completely silent operation and can record uncompressed 12-bit raw image files.
Olympus E-M10 III UHD 4K Video Recording & Clips Video Mode
The added processing power of the TruePic VIII provides the E-M10 Mark III with greater video capabilities in addition to stills, permitting the creation of high-resolution UHD 4K video at up to 30p. Users can enjoy a high bit rate of 102 Mbps for crisp, detailed imagery and there are options for both NTSC and PAL frame rates. Full HD and HD recording feature increased speed with options in Full HD for up to 60p and high-speed HD 720p at up to 120 fps.
In addition to video recording, a Time-lapse Movie mode is also available for recording up to 4K UHD resolution with a 5 fps shooting rate to highlight subject changes or movement over a longer period of time. Full HD and HD time-lapse settings are available, too. Also, there is a Clips Video Mode present for in-camera video creation, including the ability to use audio transferred to your SD card.
In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization
In-body, sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4 stops with any lens in use and compensates for camera movements that become especially noticeable when working with telephoto shots, macro imagery, and long exposures. Furthermore, this unique image stabilization system works across five axes to compensate for vertical angle rotation, horizontal angle rotation, horizontal shift, vertical shift, and rolling camera shake movement. This range of detected movements serves to benefit traditional still image shooting as well as movie recording and working with moving subjects more effectively. Additionally, image stabilization can also be used when framing shots, for more accurate compositions, by half-pressing the shutter button.
121-Point Contrast-Detect AF System and 8.5 fps Shooting
Lock-on and track subject matter quickly and effectively in order to guarantee tack-sharp imagery by using the E-M10 Mark III's upgraded 121-point contrast-detect high-speed imager AF system. Users can also access Touch AF functions via the rear LCD and will benefit from excellent tracking performance. Also, the E-M10 III can shoot at speeds of up to 8.5 fps with the ability to record a burst of up to 22 raw frames or 36 JPEGs. A low-speed 4.8 fps setting is available with no limit to the buffer.
- MPN - V207070BA000
- GTIN - 050332191518
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Camera Format||Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 17.2 Megapixel
Effective: 16.1 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||4608 x 3456|
|Sensor Size||17.4 x 13 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 200 to 25600 (Extended: 100 to 25600)|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter
1/4000 to 60 Seconds
0.5 to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode
Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/320 to 60 Seconds
1/16000 to 30 Seconds
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Multi-Zone, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||-2 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Custom|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 8.6 fps at 16.1 MP for up to 22 Frames (Raw) / 36 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 4.8 fps at 16.1 MP for Unlimited Frames
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p [102 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [18 to 52 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p [18 to 52 Mb/s]
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
|Audio File Format||Linear PCM (Stereo), WAV|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Contrast Detection: 121|
Viewfinder and Monitor
|Viewfinder Resolution||2,360,000 Dot|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||19.2 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 1.23x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2|
|Monitor Resolution||1,040,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Fill Flash, Manual, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Guide Number||19.03' / 5.8 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/250 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||30 to 90%|
|Battery||1 x BLS-50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1175 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.8 x 3.3 x 1.9" / 121.5 x 83.6 x 49.5 mm|
|Weight||14.46 oz / 410 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only, Black)
- BLS-50 Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 1175mAh)
- BCS-5 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)Don't pay $929.00 $789.65Earn 1,579 Qantas Points
- Leica M-P (Typ 240) Camera Body - Silver ( 10772 )Don't pay $8,899.00 $7,564.15Earn 15,128 Qantas Points
- Sony Alpha a7 II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)Don't pay $1,599.00 $1,359.15Earn 2,718 Qantas Points
- Panasonic G7 Body Only - BlackDon't pay $859.00 $730.15Earn 1,460 Qantas Points
- Panasonic G7 Twin Kit with 14-42 and 45-150mm - Black BodyDon't pay $1,149.00 $976.65Earn 1,953 Qantas Points
- Sony a7R II Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera BodyDon't pay $2,599.00 $2,209.15Earn 4,418 Qantas Points
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Digital Camera (Body Only)Don't pay $1,099.00 $934.15Earn 1,868 Qantas Points
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Digital Camera with 12-60mm LensDon't pay $1,389.00 $988.00Earn 1,976 Qantas Points