Distinguished by its sleekness and simplicity, the silver chrome Leica M10-P is a digital rangefinder camera that blends enhanced still imaging capabilities with an updated, pared-down appearance as well as the quietest shutter of any film or digital M-series camera. Utilizing a redeveloped 24MP full-frame CMOS sensor and Maestro II image processor, the M10-P yields high-resolution imagery with an extended dynamic range, high sensitivity to ISO 50000, and a continuous shooting rate of 5 fps. Akin to its sibling model, the M10, the M10-P features a slim body profile reminiscent of M film cameras, and the larger 0.73x-magnification optical viewfinder allows for greater composition and focusing accuracy. The body design also incorporates a dedicated ISO dial for quick adjustment, even when the camera is turned off, and the rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD features a Gorilla Glass cover to guard against scratching and light impacts. Also contributing to durability, the top and bottom plates are constructed from brass and the chassis is built from magnesium alloy to realize a robust physical construction for long-lasting use. Additionally, the M10-P also sports an integrated Wi-Fi module for wireless sharing and remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- Leica M10-P
- Taking the M10 to more inconspicuous places, the M10-P is a sleek evolution of the pared-down, simple camera system. In addition to the film camera-inspired nature of its sibling model, including the slim body design, high-magnification optical viewfinder, and omission of video recording, the M10-P gains a redesigned shutter that makes it the quietest of all film and digital M cameras. The M10-P is also characterized by a rear touchscreen LCD, for intuitive settings and playback control; a built-in level gauge, for perfectly aligning compositions in-camera; and the omission of the front red dot, for a more unobtrusive appearance.
- 24MP CMOS Sensor and Maestro II Processor
- A redeveloped full-frame 24MP CMOS sensor pairs with the Maestro II image processor to deliver a wide dynamic range with notable color rendering, as well as enhanced sensitivity from ISO 100-50000 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The image processor also incorporates a 2GB buffer to afford fast continuous shooting at 5 fps for up to 40 consecutive frames in a burst.
- Optical Viewfinder and Rangefinder
- The optical viewfinder is a large, bright-line 0.73x-magnification rangefinder with automatic parallax compensation and bright-line frame lines, which are set to match the image sensor size at a focusing distance of 6.6'. On the front of the camera, a viewfinder frame selector can also be used to manually change the apparent image field to help visualize the scene with varying focal lengths; options are available in 35mm/135mm, 28mm/90mm, and 50mm/75mm focal length pairs.
The rangefinder mechanism displays split or superimposed bright field images within the center of the viewfinder to benefit accurate manual focusing control. The effective rangefinder metering basis is 50.6mm (mechanical metering basis 69.31 mm x viewfinder magnification of 0.73x).
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Slim body profile is reminiscent of Leica's film cameras for easier handling and manipulation.
- Integrated ISO dial is featured on the top plate to permit simple and direct adjustment of sensitivity values, even when the camera is turned off.
- The rear of the camera features just three buttons—live view, playback, and menu—for more simplified and intuitive navigation of the camera's control-set.
- A programmable Favorites menu can be used, which allows you to define your most oft-used settings and select them for easy, one-touch access.
- 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive means for image playback as well as live view shooting.
- Rear LCD monitor has a Corning Gorilla Glass cover to protect it against scratching and impacts.
- Built-in level gauge aids in achieving perfectly level horizons.
- Top and bottom plates are machined from solid blocks of brass and the chassis is built from magnesium alloy for a truly durable, hard-wearing physical construction.
- Rubber seals are used to prevent the entrance of light rain and dust to enable working in inclement conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi permits sharing imagery directly to a linked smartphone and also enables remote control over the M10-P to adjust select shooting parameters or to release the shutter via the Leica M app.
- Other Camera Features
- When working in live view, focus peaking is available to highlight edges of contrast for easier, more precise manual focus adjustment.
- Designed to accept all M-mount lenses, Leica R-mount lenses are also compatible through the use of an optional R to M adapter.
- Compatible with the optional Visoflex accessory electronic viewfinder for manually focusing adapted lenses.
- Images can be recorded in either the DNG or JPEG file format.
- A top hot shoe permits working with an external flash and the top sync speed is 1/180 sec.
- Language support: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Korean.
|Lens Mount||Leica M bayonet|
|Max Resolution||5976 x 3992|
|Sensor Size||CMOS chip, active surface approx. 24 x 36 mm|
|Memory Card Type||SD cards 1-2 GB / SDHC cards up to 32 GB / SDXC cards up to 2 TB|
|Viewfinder Type||Large, bright-line frame rangefinder and automatic parallax compensation|
|LCD Screen Size||3(7.62cm) TFT LCD, 1.04 MP, touch control available|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 50000|
|Shutter Speeds||8 to 1/4000 Second , Bulb Mode |
125 to 1/4000 Second in Aperture Priority Mode
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average Metering, Multi-Zone Metering, Spot Metering|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual |
Metering Range: EV -1.0 to EV 20.0
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Up to 5 fps at 24 MP for up to 40 Frames in JPEG Format|
|White Balance||Auto, Color Temperature, Manual|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 180 Second|
|Connectivity||Leica EVF Socket|
|Battery||Leica BP-SCL5: 1 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, rated voltage 7.4 V; capacity 1100 mAh, max. charging voltage/current: 1000 mA DC, 7.4 V; operating conditions (in the camera): +0 to +40C; manufacturer: PT. VARTA Microbattery, Made in Indonesia|
Leica BC-SCL5: Inputs: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 300 mA with automatic switch-over or 12 VDC, 1.3 A, output: DC, rated voltage 7.4 V, 1000 mA / max. 8.25 V, 1100 mA, operating conditions: +10 to +35C, manufacturer: Guangdong PISEN Electronics Co. Ltd., Made in China
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||139 x 38.5 x 80 mm|
|Weight||approx. 675 g (with battery)|
|Housing||Full metal housing: Magnesium die-cast, synthetic leather covering|
Top cover and bottom cover: Brass, black or silver chromeplated finish
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|File Formats||Still Images: DNG, JPEG|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.73x|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Flash Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Display Screen||3" Rear Touchscreen LCD (1,036,800)|
|Self Timer||12 Seconds, 2 Seconds|
- Panasonic G7 Twin Kit with 14-42 and 45-150mm - Black BodyBonus $50 Eftpos gift card via redemption$948.00
- Sony Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)$705.00 Promotional Pricing $599.25
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Pro Kit ED 12-40mm f/2.8 - Black$1,588.00 Promotional Pricing $1,349.80
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Adventure Kit ED 14-150mm F4-5.6 II Lens - Silver$1,348.00 Promotional Pricing $1,145.80
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Pro Kit ED 12-40mm f/2.8 - Silver$1,588.00 Promotional Pricing $1,349.80
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)$848.00 Promotional Pricing $720.80
- OM-D E-M10 Mark II Black Body$645.00 Promotional Pricing $548.25
- OM-D E-M10 Mark II Silver Body | 14-42mm EZ & 40-150mm R Black Lenses$998.00 Promotional Pricing $848.30
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body - Black$888.00 Promotional Pricing $754.80
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 MKII Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body - Silver$888.00 Promotional Pricing $754.80