The LEICA S-E (Typ 006) (Ex-Display) has previously been on display in one of our stores and has since been packaged up. Get a premium bargain at a good price for this fantastic entry into the Leica medium format ecosystem.
Key Features of the LEICA S-E (Typ 006) (Ex-Display)
- Proven technology, in a new look.
- Images shown are not of the actual product, and are for reference purposes only. Actual unit may show some signs of use, minor marks or scratches.
Alone the looks of the Leica S-E make it a fascinating alternative to a Leica S. With a top deck in anthracite grey and a silver anodised shutter speed dial, it is the perfect companion in both the studio and on location.
The optimised energy-efficiency concept of the Leica S-E lets you make more than 1,000 exposures on a single battery charge. This doesn't even slow it down; thanks to its 2 GB buffer memory, it even lets you capture long sequences of up to 32 DNG files with lossless compression in continuous shooting mode.
Leica medium format sensor
With dimensions of 30 by 45 millimetres, its large, low-noise CCD sensor is in Leica Proformat. The microprism layer on its sensor guarantees uniform image brightness from corner to corner.
Thanks to its unique dual-shutter system, photographers have the choice of using the camera's fast focal plane shutter up to a speed of 1/4000 s or the electronically-controlled central shutters of CS lenses that allow flash sync at all speeds up to 1/1000 s.
Optimum image quality
Its predictive autofocus helps photographers to capture perfect images of difficult subjects and scenes. Its broad sensitivity range from ISO 100 to ISO 1600 ensures maximum flexibility, enabling photographers to work with the lens wide open in extremely bright light and shoot sessions in the most difficult lighting conditions.
- MPN - 10812EXDISPLAY
- GTIN - 9355905000626
|Body Type||Medium Format SLR|
|Maximum Resolution||5700 x 5000|
|Sensor Size||30 x 45mm|
|White Balance Presets||Daylight, cloudy, shade, tungsten, HMI, fluorescent warm, fluorescent cool, flash, auto, grey card, color temperature (2000-13100K)|
|Uncompressed Format||DNG RAW|
|Focal length multiplier||0.8x|
|Screen Type||TFT Colour LCD|
|Viewfinder||Pentaprism viewfinder with high-eye point eyepiece|
|Viewfinder coverage||98 %|
|Max Shutter Speed||1/4000 sec|
|Continuous drive||1.5 fps|
|Exposure compensation||3 EV (at 1/3 EV steps)|
|Storage Type||CompactFlash (UDMA 7) SD, SDHC (to 32 GB), SDXC (to 2 TB)|
|USB||USB 2.0 (LEMO design), 7-pin LEMO socket|
|HDMI||Yes (HDMI Type C)|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.4VDC, 2100mAh|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||1 kg|
|Item Dimensions||160 x 80 x 120 mm|
|Weatherproofing||Dust & Splash resistant|
- LEICA S-E (Typ 006) (Ex-Display)
- S-Camera Battery
- Rapid Charger S
- Camera Carrying Strap S
- Bayonet Cap
- Eyepiece Cover S
- Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR Camera Body$12,999.00Earn 25,998 Qantas Points
- Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR with D FA 55mm f2.8 lens$15,299.00Earn 30,598 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)$7,999.00Earn 15,998 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm GFX 50S body and GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens$11,299.00Earn 22,598 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm GFX 50R Body Only$7,077.00Earn 14,154 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm GFX 50S and GF 45mm F2.8 R LM WR Lens Kit$11,999.00Earn 23,998 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm GFX 50S and GF 63mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens Kit$11,587.00Earn 23,174 Qantas Points
- FujiFilm GFX 50R with GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens Kit$9,999.00Earn 19,998 Qantas Points