The Sennheiser XSW-D Portable ENG Set is an easy entry point into the world of wireless microphone audio for vloggers, video shooters, and mobile journalists
looking for a camera-mount system that’s cost-effective, as well as quick and simple to use. It puts world-renowned
Sennheiser sound quality in a plug-and-record, 1-button digital system that anyone can operate. Plug it in, power it up,
and you’re immediately up and running, instantly lightening your workload so you can concentrate on creating.
The XSW-D PORTABLE ENG SET is the choice where utmost flexibility is key. This set comes with a bodypack transmitter and
the highly popular ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier microphone. Also included is a plug-on transmitter which can be
attached to a handheld microphone of your choice for man-on-the-street interviews or to a shotgun mic for booming (both
types of mics are available separately).
The camera-mount receiver connects to a DSLR, camcorder, or a tablet/smartphone (with additional adapter) to capture
crisp-sounding interviews or dialogue for video shoots.
Note: While this system includes two transmitters, only one can be used at a time.
Plug In, Turn On: It Works
- The 1-button, 1-LED concept with single-button interface and status indicator effortlessly handles power and linking
tasks for you.
- The receiver and transmitter are pre-paired at the factory so when you turn on the system, it works—without the need for
any additional button pressing.
|Easy 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
||Step Up to Sennheiser Sound Quality
- Nothing ruins a take like hearing the weather report coming through your mic. Unlike traditional analog wireless
systems, the XSW-D digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV
and radio channel interference.
- Thanks to Sennheiser's channel allocation and interference management technology, the system selects the best
operating frequency and automatically switches to a clean channel to provide reliable transmission at a distance up to 76m
line of sight.
- Sennheiser wireless mic systems are an industry standard, prized by professionals for their clarity and reliability. The
XSW-D system allows first-time and budget-conscious users to get their hands on genuine Sennheiser sound quality without
breaking the bank.
- The ever-popular ME2-II lavalier microphone delivers a natural sound, optimized for speech intelligibility. Its
omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the talent's head moves away from the
|License-Free Operation Worldwide
- Because the XSW-D system operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz band, you don't have to worry about local licensing laws,
frequency coordination, and other technical hassles.
- Simply let the system pick a channel for you, and you're ready to go—whether you're working at home or anywhere in the
(For optimal results, use of the XSW-D is recommended in environments with limited Wi-Fi / 2.4 GHz traffic.)
Unboxing the System
- The ME2-II lavalier microphone clips to your clothing and plugs into the locking 3.5mm input on the bodypack
transmitter. The transmitter is designed to only transmit signal from a mic (not from a mixer or recorder).
- The exceptionally lightweight and compact transmitter can be easily concealed in your pocket or discreetly attached to
your waist with the included belt clip.
- Plug the compact receiver directly into the XLR input of your audio mixer or PA, and you're ready to turn the system on.
The receiver cannot be phantom powered by a mixer. It needs to be charged ahead of time or used while being charged via
- MPN - 508490
- GTIN - 4044155240566