TheÂ Sennheiser MKE 400 Compact Shotgun Microphone is a professional audio solution for handheld consumer video cameras and larger video cameras alike. The integrated shockmount conveniently mounts the MKE 400 onto any camera accessory shoe while effectively suppressing handling and vibration noise.
Switchable sensitivity aids in capturing long and short distances, resulting in pristine detailed audio and low noise. Additional features include all metal construction and up to 300 hours of operation on a single AAA alkaline battery. The MKE 400 offers a simple solution to achieving high quality audio and is well suited for consumer and professional video applications.
- Switchable Sensitivity
- The MKE 400 features switchable sensitivity for optimum results when capturing long and short distances.
- Integrated Shockmount
- Easily mounted onto any accessory shoe, the integrated shockmount effectively suppresses handling and vibration noise.
- Efficient Battery Operation
- The MKE 400 is powered up to 300 hours on a single AAA alkaline battery.
- Durable All Metal Construction
- The all metal construction provides a durable, rugged frame for rigorous professional and consumer operation.
|Polar Pattern||Supercardioid / Lobar|
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||126dB vol. in - position |
118dB vol. in + position
|Power Requirements||1.5V AAA Battery (300 hours)|
|Output Impedance||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Output Connectors||1/8“ (3.5mm) TRS Mini Plug|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||None|
|Dimensions||130 x 21 x 62mm (L x D x H)|
Sennheiser MKE 400 Compact Video Camera Shotgun Microphone
MKE 400 with 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Mini Cable and Shockmount
AAA Alkaline Battery