The EW 112P G4-B Wireless Lapel System from Sennheiser is the latest addition to Sennheiser's evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. This package includes the EK 100 G4 camera mount receiver, SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter, and ME 2-II lavalier microphone. Accessories include a CA 2 camera mount, 1/8 to 1/8" cable, and a 1/8" to XLR cable. It can be used to capture audio for live sound, broadcast and film, business, and educational applications.
The SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter and the EK 100 G4 receiver sport an updated high-contrast LCD display and a dedicated escape button. They synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. In addition, an optional rechargeable battery pack allows you to charge batteries while they remain inside the units. The CA 2 shoe-mount adapter provides easy installation onto a camera shoe.
EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver B: (626 - 668 MHz)
The EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. Featuring an updated high-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, and a dedicated escape button, it can be used when paired with a microphone and transmitter (sold separately) for capturing audio in live sound, broadcast, film, business, and educational applications.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity for high-quality reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Operates on 2 standard AA batteries
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter B: (626 - 668 MHz)
The SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones. It features true diversity technology and can be used when paired with a companion receiver and microphone, as part of a wireless RF transmission system for live stage, theater, presentation, and rehearsal applications.
- Robust bodypack transmitter for daily use on stage.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via updated linking functionality.
- Up to 20 compatible channels.
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300'
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations.
ME 2-II Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone (Black)
Available in black, the ME 2-II from Sennheiser is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone designed to capture speech and vocals. It takes concepts found in the original ME-2 and expands them, focusing the frequency response and offering full compatibility with digital RF-transmission systems. Whereas the ME-2 could introduce noise if the capsule and transmit antenna were over 20 cm away from each other, the ME 2-II is 100% compliant with digital RF systems, such as the SpeechLine Digital Wireless system.
Also, where the ME-2 gave you a frequency response of 30 Hz to 20 kHz, this iteration narrows the range from 50 Hz to 18 kHz. The focusing allows the capsule to hone in more on appropriate tonalities, minimizing the capture of frequencies piercingly high and unnecessarily low in the context of vocal recording.
Additionally, this model features a lighter-weight housing compared to the original, as well as an improved clip and an integrated windscreen. A cable length of 1.6 m provides enough slack for nearly any situation, at the end of which sits a 3.5mm threaded EW connector for compatible systems, such as the AVX, XS Wireless 1, XS Wireless 2, and more.
CA2 Shoemount Adapter
The Sennheiser CA2 is a shoe mount adapter for the EW series camera mountable receivers. The mount allows users to attach the receiver to the accessory shoe of any camera, providing a secure mount.
CL-100 1/8"-M Mini to XLR-M
The Sennheiser CL100 is a connecting cable with a standard 1/8" (3.5mm) mini and unbalanced XLR male connections. The cable is specifically designed for connecting the Evolution series portable EK series receivers to the audio inputs on Beta Cameras, mixers, amplifiers, etc.
CL1 Mini to Mini Cable for EK100
The Sennheiser CL1 is a connecting cable with a standard 1/8" (3.5mm) mini and locking 1/8" mini connections. The cable is specifically designed for connecting the Evolution series portable EK series receivers to camcorder audio inputs.
- MPN - 507957
- GTIN - 615104309432
|RF output power||Maximum 30 mW at 50 Ohms|
|Audio frequency response||SK 100 G4 AF frequency response |
Mic: 80 18,000 Hz
Line: 25 18,000 Hz
|Power supply||EK 100 G4: 3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery|
SK 100 G4: 3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery
|Dimensions||EK 100 G4: 82 x 64 x 24 mm|
SK 100 G4: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
|Weight||EK 100 G4: 160 g(w/ batteries)|
SK 100 G4: 160 g(w/ batteries)
|Acoustic Principle||Pre-polarized condensor microphone|
|Frequency Range||626 - 668 MHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||110 dBA|
|Equivalent Noise||36 dB|
|Maximum SPL||130 dB|
|Analog Outputs||3.5 mm jack|
|Transmitter||SK 100 G4 Bodypack Transmitter|
|Receiver||EK 100 G4 Camera-Mountable Reveiver|
|Current Consumption||Nominal Voltage: Typical 180 mA|
With Receiver Switched Off: ? 25 A
|Length||ME 2-II Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone Cable Length: 1.6 m|
|Frequencies||Transmission Frequencies: Maximum 1680 receiving frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation 1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channels|
|Receiving Frequency||Maximum 1680 receiving frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps, 20 frequency banks, each with up to 16 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation, 1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channels|
|Frequency Band||G: (566 to 608 MHz)|
|Operating time||Typically 8 hours|
|Transducer||Permanent polarized condenser|
|Operating Principle||Adaptive diversity|
|Input Impedance||Microphone/Line: 40 kOhms, unbalanced / 1 MOhms|
|Sensitivity||EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver G: < 1.6 ?V for 52 dBA eff S/N (with HDX, peak deviation)|
ME 2-II Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone: 20 mV/Pa
- Sennheiser EW 112P G4-B Wireless Lapel System
- EK 100 G4 camera receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- ME 2 clip-on microphone4 AA batteries
- CA 2 camera adapterCL 1 3.5 mm jack cable
- CL 100 XLR to 3.5 mm jack adapter cable
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet