The BOYA XLR-C Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable is a studio-quality cable for connecting mics to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces and recorders, or used in any other application where XLR connectivity is required. The cable features both quiet and durable, and is well-suited for critical recording and broadcast situations.
The cable is sure to deliver maximum signal transfer and minimum loss due to a combination of its heavy-duty construction, inner and outer protective RF shielding and heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors.
Key Features of the BOYA XLR-C3 XLR Male to XLR Female 3m Cable
- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100% coverage.
- Professional connectors ensure superior signal integrity
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- All solder points shrink-wrapped for protection
- MPN - 500565
- GTIN - 6971008020434
|Connectors||XLR Female to XLR Male|
- BOYA XLR-C3 XLR Male to XLR Female 3m Cable