The Synco Lav-S6 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone designed to provide improved speech clarity compared to your device's built-in microphone, making it well suited for interviews, video production, tutorials, and vlogs whether you shoot with a camera or a mobile device. Thanks to its 3.5mm TRRS plug and in-line camera/phone switch, the Lav-S6 can be used with smartphones, tablets, cameras, and portable audio recorders without special adapters. Additionally, a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter is included to allow connection to an audio interface or a mixing console.
The mic is powered by a button-cell LR44 battery (included), which aids in keeping the Lav-S6 compact and lightweight. Integrated noise reduction and Synco audio decoding technology work together to deliver enhanced audio quality and elevated detail.
The supplied clip ensures easy attachment to clothing such as a lapel, collar, or tie. Cotton wind muffs and a specialized windshield are included for the reduction of noise from breaths, light wind, and the rustling of clothes.
Key Features of the Synco Lav-S6 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Sensitive electret condenser capsule with 60 Hz to 19 kHz frequency range
- Omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from all directions
- 6 metres attached cable with gold-plated 3.5mm TRRS male plug
- In-line camera/phone switch enables compatibility with smartphones and tablets or cameras, DSLRs, camcorders, and portable audio recorders
- Includes 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter for hookup to a mixer, a PA system, or an audio interface
- Integrated CVC noise reduction and Synco audio decoding technology enhance the mic's ability to capture detailed sound
- Includes two cotton wind muffs and a specialized windshield for attenuation of breath/wind noise
- MPN - LAV-S6
- GTIN - 619660478717