The Sony ECM-CG50 includes a supercardioid polar pattern improves directivity and range, without extraneous noise. The low-profile microphone features an attached 1/8 inch (3.5mm) cable and ships with a shoemount and windscreen.
- Hi-quality shotgun microphone enables aimed sound pick-up with supercardioid directivity.
- Mic in jack for high-end camcorders and cameras equipped with MIC in jack.
- General cold shoe for use with NEX-VG10, HDR-FX1000, HDR-AX2000, HDRFX1, HDRFX7 and other brand camcorders and cameras.
- Mounts on camcorder accessory shoe: supplied with shoe adaptor for NEX-5 / NEX-3 camera.
- Powered via AA alkaline battery or plug-in power.
|Power Supply||AA alkaline or plug-in power|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 0.5 mW|
|Operating Time||Continuous: 400 hours or more|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||48 dB/Pa ±4 dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||18 dB SPL. average|
|Max Input Sound Level (SPL)||100 dB|
|Dynamic Range||80 dB|
|Output Jack||3.5 gold coating L type stereo mini-plug|
|Cable Length||13 7/8" (35 cm)|
|Dimensions (L x Diam)||8.5 x 0.83" (217 x 21 mm)|
|Weight||2.7 oz (77 g) excluding battery|