Terms and Conditions General
These terms and conditions are governed by, and you agree to submit to, the law as is applicable in the State of New South Wales, Australia. These terms and conditions form your entire agreement with us and all or any previous agreements or undertakings we may have had with you are superseded by these terms and conditions. We may update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. All transactions thereafter will be subject to any updated terms and conditions. Purchasing from digiDIRECT.com.au
Shipping and Handling
- You must provide us with details about yourself which are true, current and correct.
- Credit card details supplied to us by you, the purchaser, must be true, current and correct.
- We accept payments over 128-bit SSL encryption, ensuring its security.
- We may change the details of a product, including specifications and prices, at any time without prior notice.
- We may refuse sale or delivery due to price discrepancy caused by technical or human error at any time.
- It is solely your responsibility to ensure the product ordered is suitable for its intended use as we are not liable to you for any product you order which is unsuitable for your intended use.
- Our prices are shown inclusive of GST, and to this end, we will follow payment with a valid tax invoice.
- A purchase of our product will result in a charge to your credit card for the amount stipulated, which will include the price of selected products, as well as shipping and handling and where applicable (AMEX only) a CC surcharge.
- Your order is shipped using Australian Post (or their sub-contracted courier services), and basic transit insurance will have been taken out by us on all items.
- Delivery time depends on the geographical distance from our warehouse in Melbourne CBD. 2-10 working days Australia-wide.
- Delivery costs $9.90 Australia-wide for orders less than $200, and $15.90 for orders greater than $200 value.
- Without exception, once delivery has been taken your order becomes your sole responsibility
- We do not deliver overseas.
- In all cases, shipping will only ever be processed after we have verified delivery address.
- If we are out of stock, or delays occur in delivery, you will be notified within 3 standard business days of placing your order.
- All deliveries require a signature, an "Authority to Leave" will not be accepted under any circumstances
- If you are not in attendance at the time of delivery, the driver will leave an "Attempted Delivery" card. Your parcel will be returned to your local post office for collection. Government recognised photo I.D. displaying your address must be presented along with your "Attempted Delivery" card.
General Terms and Conditions in-store and online
- Any goods delivered by us must be inspected, and any damage or error in supply must be reported, within 3 days.
- If our product has been damaged or a mistake has been made, we may accept its return and replace it with an equivalent product or credit the price paid, at our discretion.
- Upon return of any product, if damage claim is found by manufacturer testing to be an error on your behalf, you will be expected to pay postage before the item is returned.
SALE Period General Terms and Conditions. From time to time digiDIRECT will run a 'SALE'.
- Any single offer made by digiDIRECT cameras & imaging or digidirect.com.au cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- A discount constitutes an offer
- A gift card or gift voucher constitutes an offer
- All offers apply to full price services only
- All offers apply to in-store services only, unless otherwise stated
- Any voucher must be presented at time of order
- No voucher can be redeemed for cash
- No offer or voucher is transferable unless by prior agreement
- Most vouchers have a 3-month life (please check the expiration date of your voucher)
- Gift cards and gift vouchers, unless otherwise stated, will not be honoured beyond 12 months
- digiDIRECT reserves the right to exclude any items from any sales, promotions or offers at our discretion without explicit written notice, especially for items that are difficult to maintain stock of or pre-orders.
The following terms and conditions will be set in place with out exception during any digiDIRECT SALE.
digiDIRECT\'s Commitment to your right to privacy http://www.digidirect.com.au/privacy Photo-finishing agreement In the case of forgetting to pick up your print order
- Gift Cards are never available at a discounted rate.
- Any item noted as a 'pre-order' item is never available at a discounted rate.
All film and digital print/processing orders are retained for no more than 6 months. After this period, any prints are securely destroyed. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact you before disposal. We therefore ask that you leave us with up-to-date contact details whenever placing an order. Your right of recourse, in the case of lost film or digital media
Subject always to appropriate State & Federal laws, your request for photo-finishing services constitutes your agreement that if your media is lost, damaged or not returned due to any cause, including negligence or other fault, liability is limited exclusively to the cost of the media before exposure. This includes but is not limited to, any claim relating to breach of copyright and you, the customer, indemnifies Express Digital Imaging (trading as digiDIRECT) in this regard. 600 Print Card
- This offer is limited to camera purchases of $199 and above (unless by prior arrangement)
- This offer is valid for one year from date of camera purchase as stated on invoice
- Any unused monthly print quotas expire at the end of each month
- Each month\'s print allocation (50 prints) must be redeemed within one transaction or order (no rollovers)
- If your order exceeds voucher value, payment is expected under normal retail terms
- This offer does not include 1 hour or express service
- Express service is allowed, workload permitting. Additional charges will apply
- Voucher must be presented at time of order
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
- Vouchers are not transferable
- Vouchers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Vouchers will not be re-issued if lost or stolen
- This offer applies to in-house digital services only
The design, graphics, and text compiled within the digidirect.com.au website is produced by Digital Express Imaging and thereby protected by the copyright laws of Australia. digiDIRECT abide, in essence to the freedom of information concepts the World Wide Web affords. You may freely view, print, copy, and even link to the contents of this site. We do, however, frown upon the wholesale poaching of our content and re-badging as if it were your own. If there is content on this site you would like to use, please lodge an enquiry.
digiDirect VIP Membership is Free and forms part of the Diamond Advantage suite.
digiDIRECT VIP members can present their VIP cards at any digiDIRECT store, located in:
- Sydney at 75 King St in the CBD
- Bondi Junction, level 1, shop 1044. Westfield
- Melbourne at 217 Elizabeth St
- Brisbane at 166 Adelaide St
- Miranda, level 1 shop 1098, Westfield
- Cannington, 12 Cecil Ave. Cannington. WA
So when you're holidays and you just can't wait till you get back to print your photos you can present your card at the local digiDIRECT store. BUT please remember prices and offers may vary from store to store.
VIPs can expect to receive: special prices on selected in-house print services.
Special offers on merchandise via email which may include discounts and even giveaways, Invitations to special events and priority print services. Lost Cards
We will replace lost VIP cards but there will be a small administration fee of $5. VIP cards are not transferable. digiDIRECT has an established one card per account
policy. This is so that any confusion in processing orders is avoided.