Thank you for visiting and shopping at DigiDirect.com.au. The following are our terms and conditions which 'we/us' (DigiDirect.com.au) use to trade with 'you' (consumers).Purchasing
- You must provide us with details about yourself which are true, correct and current.
- The credit card details you provide us must be true, correct and current.
- We accept payments over 128-bit SSL encryption, ensuring its security.
- We may change the details of a product, including specifications and prices, at any time without prior notice.
- We may refuse sale or delivery due to price discrepancy caused by technical or human error at any time.
- It is solely your responsibility to ensure the product ordered is suitable for its intended use as we are not liable to you for any product you order which is unsuitable for your intended use.
- Our prices are shown inclusive of GST, and to this end we will follow payment with a valid tax invoice.
Shipping and Handling
- A purchase of our product will result in a charge to your credit card for the amount stipulated, which will include the price of selected products, as well as shipping and handling.
- Your order is shipped using Australian courier companies, and basic transit insurance is taken by us on all items.
- Delivery time depends on geographical distance from our warehouse in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. 1-7 working days Australia-wide.
- Delivery costs $9.90 Australia-wide for orders with less than $200 value, and $15.90 for orders with more than $200 value.
- At all times after delivery, our product is at your risk of loss or damage and you are responsible for its safe custody.
- We do not deliver overseas.
- Our delivered product must be inspected, and any damage or mistake must be reported to us, within 3 days.
- If our product is damaged or a mistake, we may accept its return and replace it with an equivalent product or credit you with the price paid, at our option.
- Upon return of any product, if damage claim is found by manufacturer testing to be an error on your behalf, you will be expected to pay postage before item is returned.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and you agree to submit to, the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- These terms and conditions form your entire agreement with us and all or any previous agreements or undertakings we may have had with you are superseded by these terms and conditions.
- We may update these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. All transactions thereafter will be subject to the updated terms and conditions.
- If we are out of stock, or delays occur in delivery, you will be notified within 3 days of placing order.