Sigma APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Lens
(*After $0.00 Cashback.)
Sigma APO 150-500mm f5-6.3 DG OS HSM Lens is an ultra-telephoto zoom lens covering an extensive telephoto range, incorporating Sigma's original OS (Optical Stabilizer) function.
This lens is ideal for sports, wildlife and landscape photography with handheld shooting. Three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide excellent correction for chromatic aberration. This lens is equipped with a rear focus system that minimizes fluctuation of aberration caused by focusing. The super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting. High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range.
This lens incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), which ensures a quiet and high-speed AF as well as full-time manual focusing capability. The addition of the (optional) 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters produce a 210-700mm F7-9 MF ultra-telephoto zoom lens or a 300-1000mm F10-13 MF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively. A removable tripod socket (TS-31) is included as a standard component.
- Incorporating Sigma's original OS (Optical Stabilizer) function.
- An ultra-telephoto zoom lens covers a telephoto range up to 500mm and allows short perspective.
- Three SLD glass elements and a rear focus system provide optimum image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
- Super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting.
- HSM ensures quiet and high-speed autofocus.
- Sigma's original OS (Optical Stabilizer) function offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower.
|Lens type:||Zoom lens|
|Max Format size:||35mm Full Frame|
|Lens mount:||Canon EF, Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA, Nikon F (FX)|
|Minimum aperture:||F22.0 - F28.0|
|Minimum Focus:||220 cm|
|Motor Type:||Ring-type Ultrasonic|
|Filter Thread:||86 mm|
Sandisk Memory Cards
Sandisk Memory Cards
Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM APO Autofocus Lens
Front & Rear Caps
Tripod Collar TS-31
2 Year Sigma Australia Warranty
No available reviews for this product.