in the autumn is an amazing place, and Queenstown surrounded by its jagged mountains, is a wonderful base from which to explore the surrounding countryside with excellent restaurants and top class hotels. This workshop is hosted by photographers Nick Rains and Stu Robertson who will be with you for a full four days of shooting activities during which time you will be taken to some carefully selected spots which lend themselves to getting great images. It’s not all photography either - Stu and Nick will also take you to some of Queenstown's famous restaurants where you can enjoy local wines and excellent food.Price is ground content only. (Does not include air fares or insurances)
Please call for couples discount.
- DAY 1: Queenstown. Meet and Greet.
- DAY 2: Arrowtown. Fall Colours shoot.
- DAY 3: Skippers Canyon. Shotover River
- DAY 4: Queenstown. Photo walk. Arial shoot, helicopter.
- DAY 5: Nevis Valley. Abandoned Shack shoot.
- DAY 6: Airport transfers
More details? Download the flyer.